¹⁰ミ☆

Tom's pov

The two walked in front of me as I watched them. I truly don't believe he loves her. I don't believe that he's in love with her either. He doesn't have any true feelings, he can't love, he can't do any of that because he's a cold hearted git.

"Tommy?" Sophia asked as she looked up at Tom like he was the only person around. She always looks at him like that, she used to look at me like that at one point.

"Yeah, Soph?" He questioned as he glanced down at her.

"Would you ever want to have kids?" Kids? Really?

"With you, yeah one day." She nodded.

"What about married?" He slightly scoffed causing Sophia to look up at him again with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I plan on marrying you, Love. Speaking of marrying, will you be my girlfriend?" She squealed and jumped up on him causing him to stop walking and catch her.

"Yeah." She said with the biggest grin on her face. He kissed her cheek and let her down. She immediately grabbed onto his arm which he didn't seem to mind at all.

They seemed truly happy, happier than they seemed to be before what just happened. Maybe he does love her or he's just acting like he does. I'll have to get him alone and see.

۵

how are ya'll's
liking this story?