Say Something

⚠️Warning! Sensitive scene in the end of this chapter!!!⚠️
Chapter 15: Say Something
Hiccups Hut
5pm
Astrid POV:
"Hiccup...are you there?" I coughed and groaned. I couldn't see anything but blackness, and nothingness. I was indeed covered in ash and dirt, I could feel it on my now, cold skin. I felt a squishy liquid streaming down the side of my face, and a small ache in my ankle. I hope it wasn't broken.
I rose my hand up to my head and felt the oozing liquid smear as I rubbed it, tensing at the smell of blood. I coughed again and held my neck, gasping for air. Being trapped under piles of wood really does mess with your oxygen system.
"Hiccup, say something," I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut. I groaned as I clawed at the wooden logs that were upon my legs and below my chest. I felt a striking pain in my left arm and gave up.
"Hiccup, please," I begged and tears began to stream down my face. "Please say something," I sobbed and knew that I was under an entire house of wood.
———————————————————————
Outside the Chiefs Fallen Home
Just after the attack
Snotlout POV:
"What do you mean you don't know? You were on duty!" I yelled at Hiccups guard, who was sighing. "I'm saying I don't know if he was in his house or not!" The guard yelled back and I rubbed my temple in frustration.
How did this idiot not know if his chief was in there or not?
"But, I do know that the Chieftainess went in the Chiefs house..." the guard said and trailed off and my eyes snapped open. "What?!" I screamed and waved my hands over to the Berkians. They rushed over, taking a deep breath. "The Chieftainess was in his house, Astrid is under this somewhere! We need to get on it now! Who knows, maybe the chief is in there too," I growled at the guard. The Berkians all nodded and began to scavenge over Hiccups house.
"Hiccups not in there," someone said and I turned around, seeing Valka. I rose my brows and looked at her oddly. "Okay then where is he?" I cocked at the elder woman, and she rolled her eyes. "Hiccup fled from the house after the attack, he managed to escape, he ran east," Valka said and massaged her shoulders herself and moaned.
"Well, the moron left his wife behind," I yelled and threw my hands up into the air. Valka rolled her eyes and helped the people get the wood off of Astrid.
Just maybe, maybe she's alive, and if she's dead, Hiccups to blame.
———————————————————————
East Forest
After the attack
Hiccup POV:
I held my head as I ran through the woods.  My head was on fire, and it was pounding, like someone was slowly tearing away at my brain.
I needed to get to the ocean, who attacked Berk?
I knew that I was dizzy, and that I probably did something stupid. Or didn't remember something.
I kept running as I held my head, and I tripped over a log. I fell down in pain, and rested my head into my shoulder. I coughed and coughed. My lungs were on fire and my breathing was rapid.
"Come on Hiccup," I yelled at myself and I groaned as I stood back up. I shook my head and continued to run. Run faster. Harder. A hit of adrenaline rushed through me as I reached the end of the forest, greeted by the largest cliff in New Berk, Grand Mountain.
I stopped myself and overlooked the ocean. "Oh gods," I panicked. There was a whole fleet of ships ahead of us, with more men then Berk. Ships were firing at our houses and men were shooting fire arrows at our supplies.
But where was their leader?
"Hello, Chief," Someone said behind me and I clenched my jaw. I tightened my fists as I lowered my right hand from my temple. I slowly turned around as I saw who the attacker was. I gasped at 2 things.
He had Dahlia. The woman I cheated on Astrid with.
It was Ryker.
———————————————————————
The Chiefs Fallen Home
Snotlout POV:
"Commander! We've got something!" A Viking man yelled, as he continued to remove and throw small pieces of wood away. I ran over to him and pushed him out of the way.
"Move it beard man!" I screamed and continued to throw the rocks and wooden scraps away from Astrid. Then I saw her. She had a nasty side face, and I saw her look up at me. "Hey muttonhead," she smiled and I chuckled at her. "Hey Hoff," I smiled and she coughed. I then became concerned for my close friend and grabbed her arms. "Let's get you out of here," I said and I hulled her into my arms, carrying her to Aneskas hut.
"Where's Hiccup?" She groaned and I sighed. I didn't want to tell her that he left her in there to die now. "Um, we found him already. He only had minor scratches," I said and I could tell she wasn't buying it, but she fell asleep on me anyway.
I carried my friend all the way to Aneskas hut, knowing that she needed help. Then I was going to go find the retard that almost killed her.
Hiccup.
———————————————————————
East Forest
Grand Mountain
Hiccup POV:
"Ryker...your alive? I thought you were dead in the drowning when we were 18," I said, my hands open in front of me, as my jaw was dropped. He was alive.
He held his sword against Dahlia, who whimpered and had tears streaming down her face. "Forget about that. I heard a lot from this girl. You cheated on Astrid? Wow! Never saw that coming," Ryker chuckled and I gulped, a small glare I sent to Dahlia. She mouthed the words "Sorry" at me and I rolled my eyes at her.
"That doesn't concern you," I say and Ryker chuckled. "Oh Hiccup Haddock, the boy who never took me seriously. Now you better start taking me seriously. There's no dragons to save you. No people to save you," Ryker said and I took a few steps closer to him.
"Your right, I don't take you seriously," I snarled and Rykers eyes widened in alarm. Bad choice of words. "Well then, let's see how you see that now!" He screamed, and he plunged his sword right across Dahlias neck. I saw her scream and then her eyes roll back slowly, as the dark red liquid oozed from the slice. Ryker removed his sword and let go of her, as she sunk to the ground.
I ran over to the young woman and held her head. "Hey! Hey! Wake up! Dahlia! Please," I begged and I felt tears falling down my cheeks.
I may have made a mistake by sleeping with her, but she was the leader of the Dragon Troopers. A good person and a good friend, who became a best friend.
"Gods no!" I cried and when I looked back up, Ryker was sitting on a rock, smiling.
"You have no idea what I'm capable of,"