I Love You

It's been a few months since me and Elvis started going steady and its going good but Im starting to wonder if Ill ever get to see him more than once a month.

He's in hollywood right now working on his latest movie GI Blues and hes been gone almost a week and I miss the goofball. I get a call every morning and every night from him and sometimes at lunch time too, the last one he asked me to come out for a week or two and watch him film so tomorrow morning Im catching a flight to hollywood to watch my special guy film his movie and look handsome as always.

The flight to hollywood was long and almost dangerous with the amount of rough flying the pilot gave us, wasn't sure I was even going to make it to hollywood but thank goodness I did, Im setting in the airport waiting for elvis to come and pick me up but hes running a little late.

Finally he comes running through the main doors of the airport with a bunch of peach colored roses. He ran past me once than turned around and saw me sitting in the chair trying not to laugh at the funny look on his face.

"im so sorry Im late honey, I had to stop for gas, daddy didn't get any and the car was almost totally out" he said as he pulled me in a hug

"that's okay baby, I understand I actually needed the time to calm my nerves it was a really rough flight" I said holding on to him

"oh no, tell me about it" he said picking up my bags, he put his arm around my shoulder and carried my bags with the other as we walked out of the airport and to his car.

"I don't know if the pilot was drunk or he just wasn't a good pilot but I thought we were going to crash the whole flight, it was horrible. Im glad to have my feet back on the ground" I said getting in the front seat

"Im gonna have to have a talk with that airline" he said getting in the car

"E!" I said warningly

"you may have made it without a single problem but that doesn't mean it was okay" elvis looked out the windshield for a minute than looked at me and smiled

"you just need to calm down honey, im fine I promise" I smiled and he sat there smiling at me making me laugh

"E whats wrong with you?" I asked laughing

"nothing I just cant believe you're here in hollywood with me, how did I get so lucky?" he asked with the same smile on his face

"well you just happened to be stationed in germany and the USO just happened to be there meaning I got the amazing chance to meet the biggest and most famous rock and roller in the country" I chuckled

"I think it was me that got the amazing chance" he smiled

"nope it was me, anyways lets get you back to the house and some lunch in you before you starve"

"that sounds great" I smiled and he started the car before we headed back to his house then to lunch at the brown dirby.

I figured we would head to the studio after lunch but instead we came back to his house and changed before we headed to the beach.

A whole day almost having fun in the sun with the one and only elvis presley was the perfect day for me, I couldn't ask for more. It was a first having bodyguards guarding us on the beach but they we nice and gave us our space on the none crowed section of beach elvis picked for us.

All in all it was the perfect day ending with a big cookout at his house with all his friends and a trip to the ice cream place.

The next few days we spent at the studio which was a lot of fun then Saturday we ended up going to watch a race at the race track.