Singing in the shower~Minho

Y/n pov
I was on my phone looking through my emails for work when, Minho walks in through the door after going to work the whole day. "Hey baby. How was your day?" He asked while waking over to you. "It was fine. I was lonely without you though." You pouted, trying to make him feel bad. "I'm sorry baby but work has been so hectic for the past few days." He says bringing you into a hug. Minho wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close to him. You wrap your arms around his neck and look up at him. "Minho, you smell." You said, catching him off guard from your guys little moment. "Well I'm sorry that I work so hard and sweat a lot afterwards." He said with a sassy tone. "Go take a shower Minho." You told him as you walk into your guys shared bedroom. "Won't you join me? It'll be fun." He whined as you walked away while also wiggling his eyebrows. "Just go take a shower! I'll be here waiting for you to get out." You replied back while looking for your laptop. "Ughhhhh, you're no fun y/n." Minho groaned and went to go take a shower.

A few minutes passed by, you started to hear something. You couldn't make out what it was so, you tried to find the source of it. When you walked into the hallway, you reached the bathroom door and heard Minho singing a song. You decided to sit in front of the door listening to his voice with the shower still going.

Minho pov
After taking my shower, I got dressed in the bathroom and opened the door. As I opened it, I saw my girlfriend sleeping soundly sitting on the floor in front of the bathroom. "Aish, this girl is too cute." I admired her sleeping face for a while and then pick her up and put her on the bed. I climbed into bed with her and faced her small figure. She started to stir around on the bed and ended up facing me. I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her body closer to me. "Y/n-ah, why are you so gorgeous? I am so lucky to have you in my life." I pecked her forehead and cuddled her close to me. Y/n stared to move around again and opened her eyes. "Mhmmm...Minho?" She said with a sleepy voice. "Yes princess?" I replied back. "I love it when you sing in the shower." She looked at me with a smile. "Of course you do baby. Go to sleep now." I pecked her lips and she cuddled into my chest. "I love you y/n." "I love you more Minho" We both fell asleep right then and there.

Ew. This is probably the worst chapter ever. Anyways, I hoped you liked it tho!! Vote and request something for me please!!
496 words

~A.V