PLEASE READ: Disclaimer + Comments

Disclaimer: This story is very dark and will have a lot of possible triggers. Drug addiction, alcoholism, sexual abuse, domestic abuse, mental health issues, and bullying are all mentioned in this story. 

I want to make it very clear that this work is for the more mature readers of this site. 

-If you are over the age of 16, please be aware of the content. If you choose to read this, then I hope you like it! I would really appreciate feedback!

-If you are under the age of 16, I ask that you carefully consider reading this story. If you choose to read this, then I hope you like it! I would really appreciate feedback!

-If you are under the age of 13, I ask that you please leave this story entirely. This is not suitable for your age group. 

Comments: This is extremely important to mention because I know there are a lot of comment bombers on Wattpad that try to be funny. Please be considerate of other readers,

-I ask that the comments remain free of personal information and immature comments, especially with so many possible triggers in this book. 

-Personal information includes: Name, age, contact, school, mental health status, etc. (IT IS NOT SAFE TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION!)

-Immature comments include: Spamming the comment section, invalidating what the character feels, 'memey' reactions, etc. 

Again, this book is very, very dark and I want this to be as safe and mature as possible. If you have depression or anxiety, have suffered any type of abuse, are sensitive to drug related topics, etc., I ask that you please reconsider reading this story. I don't want this to be a trigger for anyone. 

Please be mature and safe. 

If you see something questionable in the comments, please let me know by messaging me privately and I will make sure it is dealt with. I hope you enjoy the story and please leave feedback! Thank you!

If you skipped this, I ask that you PLEASE read it. This is VERY important.