[30] When She Cries

Third Person's P.O.V:

"Bitch don't you dare---" Savannah grabbed Lauren's arm.

"What?! You're a scaredy cat right now?!?!" taas kilay na tanong ni Lauren. Savannah paused for a moment, trying to calm herself. No, she's not going to lose for a loser. She has to step up.

"Fine. Go and tell her. She wants it anyway." She confidently stated. Lauren's eyes widened in shock.

"A-ano?" tanong nya. Napangisi si Savannah sa reaksyon ng dalaga. Boom, she turned the growling lion to a scaredy cat. The tables are turned in a snap.

"I was suppose to surprise her with a video of it. But now you ruined the plan and having the guts to report it to her like some pathetic heroine, you're just a mouse putting yourself in a trap." Nagulantang si Lauren sa narinig. Did she hear it right? The soft, warmhearted, respected Jessie Mercedes is trying to fuck up Mae's life?

Now, Savannah just made Lauren even madder. She made her way back to the living room, trying to find the birthday girl.

With an eagle's eye, she found the drunken girl dancing with her friends. Without hesitation, Lauren ran to her and grabbed her wrist to drag her outside the house. Savannah on the other hand, tried to keep her chin up as she follows them.

"L-lau? M-may problema ba?" nauutal na tanong nito habang sinusubukang inumin ang alak na nasa party cup nya. Agad itong tinapik ni Lauren sa inis, dahilan para tumalsik ito sa damuhan. She's mad, but she's restraining herself. She doesn't know how far her anger could go, so she's trying hard to keep it low.

"uUuUuYy sSsAaAaVvv! Nandito ka pala!" bati ni Jessie nang makita nya si Savannah mula sa likod.

"San na regalo ko? Hehehehe" she playfully asked. Lauren turned to her, she gripped the drunken girl's arms tightly, making her whine in pain

"So totoo nga? Kasabwat ka nila?!" Lauren asked in a low tone. But her eyes become darker.

"Nue sinasabi mo?" kunot-noong tanong nito.

"Fuck it, Jess! You set up Mae to be fucked by Poppy!--" Lauren furiously shook her.

"A-anong--m-Mae? P-poppy?--Sav, anong sinasabi nya?" naguguluhang tanong ni Jessie.

"Sweetie, I wanted to surprise you with Mae's name being messed up. Diba yun naman gusto mo? So I set her up and I had a deal with Poppy--" bago pa man nya matapos ay naputol na sya ng isang malutong na sampal, na syang ikinagulat nya dahil hindi ito galing kay Lauren, kundi sa kanyang sariling kaibigan.

"Gago ka. Anong pinag-gagagawa mo sa buhay mo?!" Tanong ni Jessie. Nanlaki ang mata ni Savannah sa gulat. Hindi sya makapaniwala.

"What the hell Jess?! You told me you hate her so much! Because she's stealing your brainiac throne! Sabi mo nga diba mang aagaw sya lalo na nung nagiging paborito na siya ng mga teachers?!?!" This time, si Lauren naman ang nagulat sa narinig. What the heck, the way Savannah told that was really unJessie. She's not someone who could think such things!

"Yes! I hate her for stepping on my name! I hate her for blocking my way to success! And I fucking hate her for being the new teacher's favorite!!!" she groaned in frustration. She's breathing heavily right now. Making the two girls silent.

"But it is not fucking enough to fucking set her up and damage her fucking image!!! I hate her but I'm not that stupid to ruin someone else's life just because of this stupid wrath!!!!" she exclaimed. She grabbed Savannah's collar.