THREE

its becoming to the point where i couldnt go anywhere without someone asking me about the girls billie were touching. fans were suspecting our relationship was a PR stunt. i was hurt, but how do i bring this up to billie? does she think i havent seen the video, the whole world could basically see it. did she think i thought the paparazzi were lying? and why hasnt she spoken to me about this. well, maybe she'd try if i didnt hang up on her after 30 seconds, but 30 seconds is enough time for her to at least bring the topic up. but she doesnt.

i watch as my makeup artists do my makeup quickly by perfection-ly. i was getting ready to walk the red carpet, i wasnt nervous. my manager rushes in and tells my artists to leave the room.

"whats wrong?" i ask, the manager shows my her phone and its a picture of billie full on kissing another female. not pulling back, and looks entirely comfortable.

"are you sure you want to walk the carpet? everyone is gonna be screaming about this." my manager says, sympathy in her voice.

i inhale sharply and tell her to take me home.

as im in the car, i cant help but have a few hot tears fall down my eye. it was obvious now. all those videos were just warnings, coming up to this part.

i didnt understand. i didnt want to sound cocky, but i was great. i always made sure i smelled good, i knew how to cook, i had a great body of course, and i was a successful model. what else could she possibly want.

those girls she were all up on had nothing that i had.