EIGHT

im done updating today fr !💀

"you have some explaining to do." billie commented, walking closed to me.

"no, you have some explaining to do, jackass." i spat, moving away from her.

"you're the one who danced all over that guy!" she yelled back, with her hands up in defense.

"you're the one that kissed so many girls on tour and cheated on me numerous times! you made me look like a fool to the whole world!" i say, my eyes brimming with tears.

but im a bad bitch you cant kill me💅🏽

billie widen her eyes a bit and shook her head, "baby its not what it looks like." she says in a soft voice. how dumb does she really think i am?

"you're sick. how can you sit here and tell me you love me when you've played me probably our whole relationship!"

"i've never cheated on you!" billie said again, looking me in my eyes. i used to see love in her eyes, now all i see is a disgusting human.

"you're pathetic and a liar." i spit, crossing my arms.

"im sorry." her voice broke. she looked down at the floor.

my eyes began to tear up again as this was the confirmation that the rumors were true. all the people that were warning me were right.

"they reminded me of you, i couldnt help it. i missed you so much." billie tried explaining through sniffles, rubbing her eyes.

i could hear the pain, but i couldn't just forgive her. if it happened once it'll happen again. i wasnt going to look dumb. i wasnt gonna have this cheating scandal the reason people know me.

"please dont leave me." billie said again, sobbing, on her knees in front of me.

i didnt know what to do.