The Party

I could hear the soft melody of a violin sound, the downstairs was probably overcrowded with successful businessmen with their trophy wives or business partners eating salmon flown in from Norway and comparing salaries. I shut out the party and focused on what to wear, I picked out a knee-high pale blue dress with a white string tied in a bow around my waist, my brown hair was already fixed in a tight braid, I paired this with white pointed stilettos. I was putting my shoes on when my mom entered, " Is that what your wearing?" she said. 

  "Yeah... does it look bad?" I asked.

   "No, no it looks fine. Shall we?" she asked. 

   "We shall," I stated with confidence. We exited my room and headed for the stairs, I think this is the part where you expect me to trip and fall down our beautiful staircase in my stilettos. I had to practice wearing 8" heels up and down the staircase in the summertime at the age of 9, so sorry for you but, there will be no embarrassing falls at least not this time. I was navigating my way down the stairs and looking out into the sea of people I glanced a single pair of icy blue eyes and smiled. I could recognize my fun-loving honest friend's eyes a million miles away, she had curly platinum blonde medium length hair, she was wearing a black v neck prom style dress with a pearl sash around her waist. She probably could have worn to prom, but she had a rule you can't wear the same outfit or dress. I thought her rule was absurd and I think you think that too, but that's Khloe Scott for you.

She's All Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें