The Beginning of Junior Year

My alarm sounded, I checked the time 5:00. I let out a sigh, I hated waking up early even if it was for my yoga class. I fixed my hair and put on a pair of shorts and a work out tee.  Marcella the maid entered my room with my favorite breakfast, a strawberry smoothie, "Thanks Marcella," I said with a smile. Marcella was more of a parent than mine will ever be in there entire life. I grabbed my bag, my smoothie and gave Marcella a hug and then I raced out the door. I slid down the banister since my parents weren't awake. I walked outside and saw that Mike (Marcella's husband, the valet) had pulled out my mustang. She was a 19 Ford black mustang and she looked beautiful, but she sounded even better than she looked, which was hard to believe but the first I heard the engine roar I knew that this was my car. I started her up and drove to my yoga class.

           I arrived and began doing the poses, my mind relaxed and so did my body. It always felt like floating on air. Before you knew it the class was over. I rushed back to my car and raced home to change out of my sweaty clothes. I arrived home and ran as fast as I could to my room, I threw on a pair of cut-offs, a black shirt that read "Caffeine Queen." I also put on my vans and a jacket but I left it open so you could read my shirt. I left my hair and added just a little bit of makeup. I ran back down stairs and out the door, I revved up the mustang and drove off. 

              I arrived at school, slipped my back pack on, and just in time if I run. I began to sprint, my parents would flip if I got a tardy on the first day. I was so concentrated that I didn't see someone in front of me until I ran into them. It was the cute guy. " I didn't think we would end up meeting like this," he whispered into my ear. The run-in caused us to be super close. My heart hammered against my chest. Then I remembered the time, I look up at the clock above us. I swore under my breath. I say "I hate to sound like a jerk but the bells going to ring any minute now. My parents will kill me if I'm late and-" He pushed his lips against mine to shut me up and they locked. The kiss is mesmerizing and passionate, it's like the 4th of July only better. I had to get to class though I remind myself. I pull away and run down the hall. " I really have to go, I'll catch up with you at lunch I promise," I say over my shoulder. I took one last glance back, he has a hurt puppy look, that just makes me want to cheer him up but, I can't. So instead I entered my classroom and sat down just as the bell rang.

         I took my notebook out and started to get my pens out when I heard. "Hello, Mr. Connor Farrel is it?" Mrs. Daphne (our advanced literature teacher) said. "Yes ma'am,  I was late because I was lost." A familiar voice said. I snapped my head in the direction of the voice, causing me to spill my pens all over the floor. I took a glance at the person talking before picking up the pens. It was cute guy alright. I picked up the pens and sat down in my chair. Connor was still at the front, he looked for a place to sit.  The only open desk was right next to mine.