Ask #19

Jia-Ling asks:
Professors. Have you shown the recruits your dino forms? If not, show them and let's see their reactions.

Hotshot: *walking past his team, with a sinister look on his face*

Medix, immediately: oh that's not good.

Hoist: *speaks up* where are you going Hotshot?

Hotshot: *stops and turns to them* Hero Hall.

Whirl: why?

Hotshot: I have a hunch that our teachers are secretly dino-bots and they don't want to admit it.

Medix: well that's.... unexpected. What encouraged that theory?

Hotshot: well I read an ask that said that they had dino-forms, so when I went to ask them they all froze up. And then they said "no" after a few seconds.

Hoist: *slightly frightened* m-maybe th-that's th-their a-answer...

Hotshot: *shrugs* probably. But I really want to see if they're lying.

Wedge: *snorts* so what? Are you gonna head to Hero Hall and do a simulation of kaiju?

Hotshot: *smirks as he turns around and resumes his course toward Hero Hall.

Medix: oh Primus no *runs after him*

Wedge: *also running with the rest of the team* I WAS KIDDING!

*later*

Recruits: *screaming*

Hotshot: *dodges an attack from Humungado* okayyyyy..... this was a bad idea *shrieks when fire gets blasted at him*

Medix: *tackles him down to avoid the flames* you think??

Wedge: *punches Humungado in the tail and then gets whacked into the far wall*

Recruits: WEDGE!

Whirl: *shouting* someone turn it off!! This is too out of control!!

Hoist: *quickly gets over to the controls and tries everything* I can't!! The system is broken!

Medix: *dodges left while Hotshot dodges right* SO WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!

Heatwave: *from the entrance* we take Humungado down. Bots! Time to get prehistoric!

Blades: *transforms into his pterodactyl form and takes off into the air, immediately getting in front of Whirl and protecting her by firing a sonic blast*

Whirl: *in awe* whoa...

Boulder: *transforms into his triceratops form and immediately heads over to Wedge to protect him, growling loudly to intimidate Humundago, and then uses his ground pound/sonar imaging combo when the monster got too close*

Wedge: *in awe* awesome...

Chase: *transforms into his stegosaurus form and heads over to Medix to protect him, snarling at Humundago as he releases a dangerous jolt of electricity at his tail*

Medix: *in awe* fascinating... and very dangerous, I might add.

Heatwave: *roars as he transforms into his apatosaurus form and heads over to Hotshot to protect him*

Hotshot: I KNEW IT-

Heatwave: *not at all happy with him atm* save it.

Hotshot: *shuts up immediately*

Hoist: *standing at the controls just watching his teachers beat the ever living f*ck out of Humungado while also trying not to pass out from all his fear*

Rescue Bots: *deliver the final blow and successfully complete the simulation as Humungado falls to the ground and disappears into pixels*

Recruits: *cheering*

Hoist: *boutta drop*

Whirl: *flies back down with Blades and transforms back to bot mode to get a better look at his dino form* you look so cool!

Blades: why thank you!

*giggles ensue*

Wedge: *slowly gets onto Boulder's back and collapses* thanks Professor...

Boulder: *while still in his dino-mode, walking toward the exit* you're welcome Wedge. Now let's get you to stasis. It seems like you've taken a pretty hard hit back there.

Medix: oh! Let me come along so I can scan him!

Chase: here *lets Medix up onto his back and proceeds to follow Boulder*

Medix: sir, may I make a comment on your dino-form?

Chase: you may.

Medix: it's awesome.

*laughter ensues*

Hotshot: *trying to sneak away*

Heatwave: not so fast Hotshot.

Hotshot: *fuck*

Heatwave: *bends down next to him* climb on. We're gonna have a little chit-chat.

Hotshot:

Heatwave: *walks away as soon as Hotshot climbs on*

Whirl and Blades: *eventually walk out with the rest of the team, happily gossiping with each other as the lights turn off in Hero Hall and the door closes*

Hoist, while he's still at the controls: