Chapter 2 (Isa)

"Welcome home," the nice lady driving the car smiled.

I was so excited that I almost knocked Peasant Boy over when I got out of the car.

We were in a new kingdom now, and as a princess, it's my job to introduce myself to the king.

He was standing there in all his glory, With a zip-up jacket and jeans, he greeted me.

"Hey, kid."

He was so poetic

I needed to introduce myself.

"Hello, King-Holland. My name is Princess Isa Butler-Connors-Miriam-Smith-Holland and. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

The King folded his lips into his mouth and nodded. He wasn't as proper as the people from my kingdom. So, I decided to give him some help.

"King-Holland," I whispered, "you're supposed to kiss my hand."

The King obeyed.

Peasant Boy got out of the car next. He just stood there for a second. How typical of peasants.

And next was The Witch. She was wearing all black and had a purple streak in her hair. She was even wearing a witch hat without a point.

The Witch got out of the car and swiftly kicked Peasant Boy in his shin. "Move dork!" She demanded.

Peasant Boy grabbed his leg and muttered, "Sorry."

The Witch smirked and strutted towards the palace that we were to call home.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, apologize!" The King responded.

The Witch turned slowly turned around. "He just did, dummy." She spat.

I gasped. The "D" word!

The King took a deep breath. "Apologize, Victoria." He said sternly.

"Don't call me that." She muttered.

"What?"

"Don't call me that!" She repeated.

"Don't call you by your name?" The King asked.

"No. Because it's dumb and stupid and I hate it."

The "D" word, "S" word and "H" word all in one sentence!

King Holland's eyes were angry. As a princess, I know that it is never a good idea to anger a king. Or a witch.

"What do I call you then?" The King talked through his teeth.

"Call me Vee. V-E-E. That is my name."

And with that, the Witch turned back towards the house. The King grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back to where everyone else was.

King-Holland took another deep breath. "So we have Princess Isa" He pointed with both of his hands placed flat together. The pointed to The Witch "And Vee"

He gave up on prayer pointing and just threw his hand in the direction of Peasant Boy. "What do you want to be called?"

"Jason, please." Said Peasant Boy, quietly observing his feet.

"Can we go inside our palace please King-Holland?" I blurted.

As a princess, it is my job to make sure I know my way around the living quarters.

The Witch started talking. "Yeah, 'Your Majesty' show is around this prison."

She had it all wrong. As a princess, it is my job to make sure that she got corrected.

"No! This is the Palace!" I whined.

"Sssuuuuurrrreee," She said, really stretched out.

I grabbed the King's hand and whispered in his ear. "Be careful, she's a Witch."

"I see that," he murmured.

"Goodbye," I shouted to the lady who drove us, "You have a very nice carriage!"

The King led us inside.