Intro

🍥Naruto's P0V🍥
I walked to team 7s meeting point, ignoring the stares I got from the villagers. I'm wearing Kakashi-sensei's jacket because of what happened last night.
🍥Flashback🍥
I was training harder than the team usually did by using multiple points of chakra at once. I was hanging onto a tree upside down and had a book hanging upside down so I could read it. I was making a seal with my hands. It was a complex seal it looked pretty good once I was finished.

But I'd lost track of time so I'd used up a lot of chakra

But I'd lost track of time so I'd used up a lot of chakra. I fell from the tree and somehow into Kakashi's arms.
"You idiot, you wasted your chakra." And then I passed out.
🍥Flashback Over🍥
I snapped out of my flashback by getting hit on the head with a rock. A little kid has thrown it, his mom was cheering. Then the villagers threw more things at me. Rocks, books, wine bottles, and kunai. I fell to the floor to try to protect my body.
🍥3rd P0V🍥
The villagers threw many things at Naruto, and one guy ran up to Naruto and picked him up, chucking a rock at his head. Then dropping his head on the rocks.
🍥Sasuke's P0V🍥
We were waiting for the dobe, who was very late. Even Kakashi-Sensei was here. "Let's follow Naruto's chakra to find him, maybe give him a lesson about being later than me." Kakashi- Sensei said. We nodded and followed his chakra, but the bloody sight we saw was horrifying. Naruto was covered in blood, his blood.
🍥Naruto P0V🍥
I was lying on the floor, but I stood up when I heard an Uchiha go "What" and Sakura Scream. I stood up to say hi, but a villager had other ideas. He hit me upside the head with a wine bottle, I collapsed to the ground and was roughly picked up by my hair. And smashed into the ground multiple times.
🍥Kakashi's P0V🍥
I saw one of my cute Genin's head smacked against the ground after just being hit by a wine bottle. He looked to be in so much pain, well, to me. His face remained plain but his eyes were full of pain and suffering. Loneliness and sorrow. I tapped the villager on the shoulder and gave him an eye smile.
"Hi, that's MY genin you're injuring." And punched him into the wall and made it crack.
So many P0V changes! Word count- 414