Part 2

When Naruto awoke, He noticed he wasn't in his room, an Alley, another room, the roof, school, any safe place or unsafe place he wasn't there. He was in Kakashi' s House!
"K-Kakashi?" He asked, voice wobbly and raspy. Kakashi, who was over at the window, looked over with glee and raced over. "Naruto, how are you feeling?" Kakashi asked like a mother hen.
Naruto smiled and said, "I'm fine Kakashi-Sensei!" That's when Sakura, Sasuke, and Tsunade walked in.
Tsunade hit Naruto on the head and yelled, "WHAT DOYA MEAN FINE?!?" Sakura joined in by yelling out, "YOU WERE ALMOST DEAD WHEN WE SAY YOU!!" Even Sasuke joined in by saying, "You were covered in YOUR blood Naruto. We had to get rid of that jumpsuit because of that."
Naruto hung his head down and they all thought that he was saddened by all the yelling.
"Why?" They got confused, Why what? "Why do you care? You could've just pretended you didn't see anything like the others do. Why do you care?!" Naruto was full on crying now, Tsunade got pissed.
"Does that mean it happens often?" She gently said, afraid for the answer.
"E-Every d-day, w-worse o-on m-my b-birthday....." Tsunade punched the wall, Kakashi shattered a kunai, Sakura let out a gentle scream of horror, and Sasuke let the emotions of Fear,Sadness, Anger, and regret show on his face.
Naruto noticed all of this so he tried to make it better, failing miserably.
"B-But I-it's Fine! I've dealed with it my entire life! I'm just grateful they haven't Raped me yet!"
(Boi That last sentence makes me cringe)
They all looked at the small boy in shock, 'Rape him?!' Was the one thought crossing  their thoughts. (Oof)
Word count- 302