Chapter 11 뷔꾹

This will be a long sappy chapter so get your popcorn and tissues.

Today is a very special day for Taehyung and Jungkook, today is the day they will be officially married. Taehyung is 14 weeks which means the baby's will start moving soon, he also has a appointment in two weeks to see the babys genders. Nether of them were nervous to get married to the other because they know how much the other loves them. Taehyung and Jungkook were both thinking the same thing, they can't wait to say "I do" to each other.

Jin's, Jimin's, and Taehyung's parents were the same room as Taehyung helping him get ready. While in another room Namjoon's, Hoseok's, Yoongi's, and Jungkook's parents were in the same room as they help him get ready. "TaeTae I can't believe that you are getting married and after today in like seven months you are going to have three beautiful babies." Jimin said wrapping his arms around Taehyung's shoulders. "I know, but I am so happy this is all happening. Me and Jungkook started dating when we were 12 and now we are 18, we have been waiting for this for so long." Taehyung said and started to tear up.

"Jungkook how you and Taehyung have grown so much from when I first met you two. Look at you guys, today you are getting married then in around six months Taehyung will be giving birth to three perfect babies." Namjoon said coming up behind Jungkook and patting his back. "I have been wait for this day since the day Taehyung said he will be my boyfriend. Now it is finally happening while we even have three angels on the way." Jungkook said putting his shoes on.

A few minutes later everyone was outside, well besides Taehyung and his father. Inside Taehyung and his father were getting ready to walk down the aisle and start the wedding. "I am so proud of you Taehyung, you are marring the perfect guy and you are also have three little ones on the way. Me and your mother love you so much, never forget that." Taehyung's father said and hugged Taehyung both starting to tear up. "Thank you so much dad, I love you both so much. Okay I am ready, let's go." Taehyung said then wrapped his arm around his fathers as they started walking down the aisle.

As Taehyung was waking, all he could focus on was what or rather who was at the end of the aisle, Jeon Jungkook. The love of his life and the father of his unborn children. Both Taehyung and Jungkook were looking at each other with love in their eyes as they stood in front of each other. Jungkook's father stood beside them as he was the one marring the two.

(Sorry if this is bad I have only been to one wedding and it was years ago so I don't remember it. Skipping to the most important part because your author is bad at this)

"Now you can exchange your vows." Jungkook's father said looking at his son and Taehyung. "Taehyung, The love of my life, The mother of our unborn children and future ones. I love you so much, I thought you made me the happiest I will ever be when you said you will be my boyfriend, but I was wrong. Then I thought you made me the happiest when you said yes to marring me, but I was wrong again. Maybe it was the moment we found out you were pregnant, could be the moment at the first ultrasound sound we heard those three heartbeats, it could even be this moment right here as we get married. I will never know because you keep proving me wrong. All I know is that you are in every one of the happiest moments of my life. I have waited for this day since the day since you became my boyfriend. People might say this is just young love but I don't think so. I have loved you for six years and I don't think I can ever stop loving you. So in sickness and in health, as we raise our children and grow old together, I will always love you." Jungkook said as he was looking into Taehyung's tear filled eyes with his own tear filled eyes.

"Jungkook I have always loved you and will never stop. When you asked me to be your boyfriend I was so happy. I always had a crush on you ever since you walked through the classroom when we were 10, but I was always to shy to talk to you. I was so happy when you asked me to marry you, so I said yes because I couldn't wait for this moment. When we found out I was pregnant and had three of our children growing in me that were made out of our own love I couldn't be more happier that we can raise our children together. Ever since we were young, well younger, I have always dreamed of all of those moments together, I never thought that it would be with anyone else. It's always been you that I wanted to marry, have kids, and grow old together. No one is as of a amazing boyfriend, soon to also be father." Taehyung pauses and puts Jungkook's hand on his baby bump. "And my soon to be husband. We will always get through our good and bad moments with together. We have many sleepless nights with our three little bunnies ahead of us but we will help each other through it all." Taehyung said crying lightly looking at Jungkook.

"Do you Jeon Jeongguk take Kim Taehyung to be your husband through sickness and health to love and to cherish?" Jungkook's father says looking over at Jungkook. "I do" Jungkook said starting to cry as he puts a ring on Taehyung's finger. "Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jeongguk to be your husband through sickness and in health, to love and to cherish?" Jungkook's father said now looking at Taehyung. "I do" Taehyung said crying as he slides the ring onto Jungkook's finger. "I now pronounce you as husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom." Jungkook's father said smiling at Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook pulled Taehyung into a long and loving kiss as everyone around them clapped and shouted at the newly wedded couple.

Few hours later everyone was inside having a party to celebrate the husbands. Taehyung, Taehyung's parents, Jungkook, Jungkook's parents, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, And Hoseok with their parents were all sitting in the living room as they all talked to each other. It was not a big party but Jungkook and Taehyung thought it was big enough. As the hours went on talking and laughing with each other people started Leaving one by one, in the end leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone. Both went to their room changed in to clothes to where to bed. They both laid down looking at each other as they cuddled. "I love you." Taehyung said slowly closing his eyes. "I love you also." Jungkook said as he fell asleep with Taehyung in his arms.