Chpater 14

Taehyung is now five months into his pregnancy, which means he will be giving birth any time in the next four months. So with that being said they are getting everything ready for the birth, so they are currently packing the hospital bags. "Should we pack one or three bags for the babies?" Jungkook asked as they walked into the nursery. " I think one big one then of course one for me, but we can do mine later." Taehyung said going to go pick out clothes out of the closet for the babies. "Okay but I want to help you. So how is my four favorite people doing today?" Jungkook said as he back hugs Taehyung putting his hands on Taehyung's baby bump.

"I'm doing good and I am assuming the babies are happy because of how much they are moving." Taehyung said then after him and Jungkook felt one of the babies kick. After they finished packing the baby bag they packed Taehyung's hospital bag. "Is that everything?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung who is sitting in the couch looking through the bag. "Yep, I think that's it. Now let's eat I am starving." Taehyung says then Jungkook helps him off the couch to go eat dinner.

After they ate dinner Taehyung and Jungkook decided to go to the backyard and swim in their pool since it was perfect out side plus they can watch the sun set. "Omg this feels so good, I feel like I am floating. My ankles already feel so much better!" Taehyung said as he walked deeper into the pool, causing Jungkook to laugh. "Well now we know what will make you feel better for the next few months." Jungkook said following Taehyung. They stayed in the pool for another hour before going in side and showering then going to sleep as soon as they laid down.

  Time skip one month later

"Everything looks perfect, so in about two to three months they should be here." Dr.Yoo said handing Taehyung tissues to wipe off the gel on his stomach. "Alright so see you in 4 weeks for next cheek up?" Jungkook said as he help Taehyung sit up. "Sure thing you two have a good day, bye!" Kihyun said as Taehyung and Jungkook walked out of his office both saying 'good bye'. "Ah I can barely even walk now so how am I going to last another two to three months?" Taehyung said as Jungkook helped him get into the car. "Well I am putting you on bed rest when you are 7 months so really you only have one more month of walking." Jungkook said as he started the car, driving home. "Why are you putting me on bed rest." Taehyung said pouting, putting a hand on his 6 month baby bump.

"No pouting it's for yours and the babies own goods. Now do you want to go swim?" Jungkook said as he parked the car in their driveway, Jungkook went Taehyung's door and opened it. "Yes" Taehyung mumbled as he made grabby hands at Jungkook. "Okay let's go put some shorts on." Jungkook said as he picked Taehyung up and carried him in side. "You didn't have to carry me." Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Yes I do, now purple or red shorts?" Jungkook said as he put Taehyung on their bed and walking to their closet.

"Purple" Taehyung said smiling at Jungkook. "I knew you would pick that one. Now come on take off your clothes." Jungkook said walking out with his shorts on and a pair of purple shorts in his hand. Taehyung took his cloths off then Jungkook helped him put his shorts on. "Hold on I will be right back." Jungkook said helping Taehyung sit back down then ran to their bathroom. Jungkook came out and walked back over to Taehyung with a bottle of sun screen and a bottle of lotion. "What's the lotion for?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook squeezed the lotion onto his hand. Jungkook didn't respond and instead started to rub the lotion on Taehyung baby bump. "Sorry" Jungkook said after Taehyung said 'ow that hurt' because one of the babies kicked Jungkook's hand hard. After they both put sun screen on Jungkook carried Taehyung and got into the pool.

"Okay you can put me down now." Taehyung said laughing because Jungkook is still holding him even though they are in the pool now. "Nuh huh your my baby." Jungkook said then started spinning is circles making Taehyung laugh. "I am your baby so what are you going to do about it." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook with a teasing face. "This" Jungkook said then kissed Taehyung slow and passionately as Taehyung kissed back. "We are going to have to get a fence around the pool so the kids can't fall in." Taehyung said after they just floated around the pool kissing every once in a while. "Yeah" Jungkook said then kissed Taehyung forehead.

Taehyung thought they should have some fun so he splashed Jungkook. " Oops didn't mean to do that." Taehyung said laughing as he looked at Jungkook. "Oh it's so on!" Jungkook said then splashed Taehyung as he swam away. They had a fun time swimming but after two hours they got out and took a shower. They just put on sweatpants and decided to take a nap before dinner. "Today was fun huh?" Jungkook said as he rubbed Taehyung's baby bump. "Yeah." Taehyung said then looked down at his baby bump falling asleep.

After a couple hours they woke up and had dinner. "Hey Kookie, can you set up the high chairs? They are by the front door." Taehyung said as he was cleaning the dishes. "Yep, do you want them by the table on the side we sit at?" Jungkook asked as he went to the front door to get the high chairs. "Yeah that will be fine. I'll sit in here with you." Taehyung said as he sat on one of the chairs in the dining room table as Jungkook started setting up the high chairs.

"Hey you Okay?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he saw Taehyung keeped moving in the chair. "Yeah I just haven't been able to get comfortable sitting or laying down in weeks." Taehyung said rubbing his baby bump as he looked at Jungkook. "Well I am done so let's go watch a movie." Jungkook said then stood up helping Taehyung get up. After they watched the movie they went to bed, falling asleep with their hands on Taehyung's baby bump.