Kaede Kayano x Nagisa Shiota

"Kayano~" said a boy with scarlet red hair and golden eyes while smirking at a short green haired girl. 

"Come on~" pushed another girl with long blond hair next to the red haired boy.

If you didn't know, the girl is Nakamura and the boy is Karma.

They both grew devil horns while smirking evilly.

Kayano's POV

Nakamura starting shoving me down the hall with Karma close behind her. Both of them were snickering. They're just plain cruel. 

"Come on Kayano~ The boy doesn't know how you feel, and he won't know until you tell him," chided Karma. 

I could feel my cheeks heat up and I tried to think of something to say back, "But I-I-"

"There he is!" sang the voice that was pushing me. 

In front of me was the blue-haired boy that I kept thinking about. I calmed down enough to hopefully remove the blush off of my face.

He turned to us, "Oh hey you guys! Uh, what're you doing to Kayano?"

"Oh nothing!" Nakamura replied before letting me go and sauntering over to Karma. No doubt to spy on us while I confessed. Well, at least tried to.

Nagisa smiled nervously and shrugged his shoulders, "Um, what?"

I shrugged back and looked around. 

The sky was a orange-yellow and the clouds were a pretty pink. There were only a few of our classmates still left. 

I walked to the window and Nagisa followed me. 

"The sky's really nice tonight isn't it?"

I nodded, a subtle blush slowly settling on my face. 

"Um, uh,-"

"I like you."

"I like you Nagisa!"

After I finally processed what those words meant, I faced him, red and confused. 

"WAIT WHAT?!" we both shouted. 

 He pointed to me, then at himself. His face was pink and I couldn't help but smile. 

"You like me?" he asked. 

"Yup! No, I love you."

He smiled back, "I love you, too. Kaede."

I gasped before I started to get tear eyed. Then I pounced on Nagisa and gave him a long-wanted hug. 

We separated then he pounced on me. But this time, he kissed me. 

I stood stock still for a moment before the reality of what was happening hit me. Unfortunately, by the time I got my senses back, the kiss ended. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The sudden scream made me flinch. I saw a bit of blond hair flash in the window and I now know exactly who it was. 

Nagisa stared at me as I glared at the window.

"Um, uh. BYE!"

Aaaannnd he's gone. 

BRING, rang my phone.

Nagisa, it said. 

Nagisa: Call me tonight. <3

Kayano: K <3

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

*smack

*thud

*sigh "I told you to shut up. I think my ear drums are dead now."

Karma appeared in the window and held up his phone. There was a picture of me and Nagisa kissing. 

"KARMA! DELETE THAT!" I yelled and pounded the window. 

He tapped the window, "Nah. Oh, and, the window has feelings ya know."

I glared at him.

"Cya. Make sure to grab Nakamura."

Uuggghhhhh! I'm so bad at this! Please submit requests and I'll be sure to try to make them happen! Thanks for reading this horrible story!