Reader x Karma - Hide and Seek

Let's just say that you guys are already dating. You're at his house. 

"KARMA AKABAE?! Where are you?" you shouted into his house.

You and Karma were playing hide and seek, childish, but you insisted that it was something you wanted to play. 

"Right behind you~" sang a voice that covered your eyes and grabbed your hands. 

"GOTCHA!" you screamed, trying to squirm out of his grip. 

"I'm the one who got you-"

"But I found you. I win the game," you pushed, "I was the seeker and I found you!"

He took his hand off of your eyes and turned you to face him. 

"Fine. You win."

Giggling you smacked his shoulder, "Of course I won, silly. I always win."

He snorted, "No."

"Yessssss," you slurred back, "Always."

Karma looked down on you, amusement flickering in his orange eyes, "Oh really~ I'm don't think I believe that."

You stumbled away, "I win, but Karma always losesss."

The red head blinked and narrowed his eyes playfully at your retreating figure. In a flash he was next to your wobbling self, "Hey babe?"

You smiled at him, "Wassuuupp Akabaee??"

"Are you drunk?"

Waving your pointer finger side to side, you shook your head, "Noooo, I'm just like this when I'm happyyy."

Smirking, Karma stuck his foot out in front of you, but like the trained assassin you are, you merely walked over it without batting an eye. If you really were drunk, you definitely would have tripped. Luckily you weren't!

Turning to your boyfriend, you stuck your tongue out, "Good try-yy!"

He fake pouted, scanning the surroundings, "Aww~ I really thought that would work."

You turned back around, smirking, "But it didn't. So too bad, so sad."

Unfortunately, Karma was quite determined to make you trip. And we all know what happens when he's determined (he fails, jk)... Soon enough, you found yourself falling towards the ground, credit to Karma putting a plate of food on the kitchen table and a toy truck (don't ask) in the middle of the hallway. As you raced to the food, your foot caught the toy and you tripped. 

Grinning mischievously, Karma grabbed your flailing hand when your face was an inch away from the hardwood floor. 

"Mmmmmm~ I think I won," he smirked. 

You propped yourself up with your other arm and pretended to think hard, "Mmmm... No, I don't think so."

Karma raised his eyebrows, the irritating smirk never once faltering at your words. "Really? So if I dropped your hand right now, you wouldn't fall?"

Using the ground and Karma's strength as leverage, you started pushing yourself up and onto your hand.  "Nope, I don't think so."

While adjusting your position, Karma let go of your hand. Unbalanced, you managed a squeak before hitting the ground. 

"Ouch, Karma you jerk," you muttered, getting up. 

He was crouching next to you in a squat position, still smirking. After staring you down for a second, he closed his eyes and leaned back into a sitting position. "Yup, I think I won."

You glared at him, "Stupid boyfriend."

Karma opened one eye to peer at you, "Stupid, huh? If I do recall correctly, I beat you in all subjects in the last test. Hmm, (y/n)?"

You didn't respond, instead choosing to walk away until you were pulled down. Huffing, you sat unwillingly next to the sarcastic bully. 

Karma put his arm around you, "Say I won and I'll let you go."

Eyes averted, you puffed out your cheeks in annoyance. "I won."

The man didn't move, eyes still trained on your figure, insufferable smirk still present. "You know what I mean (y/n)."

"All this from an insult?" you accused. 

You could feel him nod next to you, "You just need to say it, sweetheart."

"Finee..." you mumbled, "You, uh, you, UGH."

"Hmm~?"

You took a deep breath. "Karma, you-"

You turned and punched him in the face, "LOSE!"

While your boyfriend was regaining his bearings, you jumped out of his arms and dashed out of the room to the plate of food still lying on the counter. 

Teeth gritted into a smile, Karma stood up with a flame lit in his eyes. "(Y/N)!"

Stuffing your face with food (Karma was a good cook), you looked up to see his tall frame stalking towards you. But you weren't scared. You grabbed the plate of food and rushed out. "Yeah?" 

"You are in SO much trouble."

You crammed another spoonful of rice into your mouth, "Ya sure."

Then he caught you. And stole your plate of food (you screamed.) 

"MY BOYFRIEND!" you wailed, jumping uselessly to reach the plate of food. 

Instead of giving you the food, Karma placed it on the highest shelf he could find and turned back to you. 

"Uh oh."