BNHA OC

Wow I'm trash. But anyways here's some messy doodles of Nova, my BNHA character. She can has strong telekinesis powers which allows her to fly as well as her actual quirk, supernova which is also her hero name lmao. With her actual quirk she can make giant ass cosmic blasts when she gets really emotional (anger and anguish) which destroys everything at a given distance. Because her quick is extremely destructive, she doesn't use it much and instead trains her telekinesis powers to handle large scale situations. There is no limit to her telekinesis as she has a very strong mind and willpower. She is somewhat serious but not to the level of Todoroki lmao but kind of dense when it comes to interacting with others. She wants to please everyone and know that her powers are extremely dangerous to everyone so she constantly has to keep in her power.
Name: Nova
Age: 15/16
Quirk: Supernova
Other powers branching off quirk:
Telekinesis- She may not be able to read minds lmao but she can destroy a whole city with one thought if she's not careful. Her power is kind of like a glass of water but with every action it barely takes out anything as she has that much. This is a result of her not using her main quirk, Supernova which is like a giant cosmic explosion she creates from the atoms in her body. Using supernova does drain her and leaves her in a shock/ small coma for a few days if she uses it more than once and the adrenaline dies down.
The power of flight as comes from this as she can make herself float in the air. Uraraka has to release through major concentration after she has touched something, but Nova can make anything and multiple things float with little concentration and without touching it. She does however have to be holding on to
someone else to make them float/ fly with her as they are living and not an object.

Personality:
Nova is a very anxious person as she knows her power is a huge responsibility. She wants to protect people to badly but has had experiences in the past where she destroyed streets and buildings to catch bad guys only to be scolded for the mess. This makes her second guess every move she makes when training and everyone to her is like porcelain.
She is very kind and a patient person but because she is so anxious and angry she can seem withdrawn at times to her peers. She has a sense of humor and it comes out really well when she's happy and relaxed. 
She strives to defeat all evil although she really enjoys breaking the bones of villains with her telekinesis. This is the darker side of her as she hates villains for disrupting and hurting innocent families. She believes there are no excuses for their actions, as they clearly know what's right from wrong so why not pay for it with their blood?

How her peers see her:
To be fair, they all thought she was an angel or a fairy the first time they saw her because she was floating above them with her long pink hair. They all thought she was a magical girl and when she heard that she started laughing.
She has go keep reminding Midoriyia she's human too and not to idolize her because that's weird.
They soon learn she has a darker past than they thought and may or may not have shit themselves when they could see what she could do without even lifting a finger.
They all respect her and admire her and know she is trying to improve and become an honest hero like they are.

Nova is not a Mary Sue haha. One of her biggest weaknesses is physical strength. She is a normal, average girl, who excels in academics and was never really the sporty type in middle school. Unfortunately if someone were to get a good punch or kick it would hurt her pretty bad. That's why she's started focusing on self defense and gaining more muscle to at least be able to block close range attacks. She knows that if Midoriyia, Todoroki or even Bakugou got a good hit on her it could potentially ruin her body pretty badly. She knows she can pin them to the ground pretty easily using her telekinesis, but those boys are hardcore and she's impressed and yet scared of what it could do to her lmao.

Also she's really pretty! Yes she is blessed with looking like a doll which is a pro and a con. She never really cared for looks but I will say she has a smile that could kill. I love my beautiful Wifus what can I say

I'll post more sketches soon though!