Chapter 13

Niall's POV:

The next morning I woke up still with my earphones on, I had finished the entire album of Ed Sheeran while I was asleep, I did not want to hear anymore the tapping or the screams of Liam on my door.

My head was spinning and I felt bad, everything was wrong.

I decided to get up and the pain in my back was present, I had slept in a bad position throughout the night. I decided not to pay attention and made my way to the bathroom in the room.

I took out two pills for my headache and my back pain, when I swallowed them I looked in the mirror and noticed the red color of my lips, I usually don't have red lips, only pink, that happens when someone... someone kiss you.

My head reproduced the moment when Liam kissed me, and when I reciprocated, when my tongue met his, when his hand caressed my ass, when our spit was shared.

Oh God, it was the most exciting thing I did in my whole life and that was just a kiss.

When I put all those thoughts away from my mind, I took off my clothes and prepared to take a shower. When I left I realized that there were not many clothes, I had not had time to wash for my university obligations.

When I was dressed my head was torn between going out or not, on the one hand I had to leave, but on the other I didn't want to meet Liam. I don't know why I am acting this way, all my life I wanted Liam to notice me and now I react in this way, as a senior psychology student I diagnosed myself with bipolarity.

Releasing a large amount of air I took the lock on the door and turned it to get out. I poked my head out as if a serial killer were in the hallway. There was no one so Liam must be asleep or downstairs or in the gym shirtless and covered in sweat... enough, Niall.

I made my way to the door of his room, which I found half-open. When I looked up I could see Liam asleep in a mess in bed, I smiled when I remembered that when we slept together he slept in one position so as not to disturb me.

Even so, that doesn't take away the fact that I don't want to see it, and I didn't know what to do. I don't have classes, today there is no work, I had no escape from him, I could do my homework but Liam would be able to burn all my books just to talk and then I'll buy them again.

I let out another breath and had no choice but to carry his laundry basket (which smelled horrible) to the laundry room, then I did the same with mine, while the washing machine filled with water I went to make breakfast.

I had already made the sourdough for hotcakes and orange juice, I just needed to make the hotcakes, when I was about to put the sourdough in the pan I hear a strong yawn and almost throw the sourdough to the floor, that's where Liam comes in and we both looked, without saying a word, his hair was disheveled and he wore the same sleepwear he always wears, I think he just woke up and came down to talk to me, no, Liam knows I hate the morning smell of the breath, he brushed his teeth but he did not shower or change, he was also barefoot.

I turned around and started making the hotcakes, I admit that that was an excuse just to not see him, his look intimidated me and his frown was frowning.

"Do you know until what time I was touching your damn door?" It was something (very) annoying. I did not decide to answer him and continued cooking "Niall..." I heard a sigh and swallowed to moisten my dry throat "We must talk and you know it's true" I just kept saying nothing "Are you going to apply the ice law?"

"Just leave me alone and let's pretend nothing happened, right?" The words came out of my mouth like a hurricane, I looked at him and his brow furrowed more.

"I can't believe what you're saying, Niall. Do you really want to pretend we don't kiss?" His voice had a touch of indignation in it.

"We didn't kiss, we only had the same dream"

"That is practically impossible and you know it."

"And why are you interested?" I said, already exploding. Liam walked quickly towards me and cornered me against the counter.

"Why don't understand that you drive me crazy?" Said this Liam cradled my face in his hands and made our lips collide. Liam moved his lips very slowly, I did not want to, I just did not want to, but the itch of his small beard and the taste of the newly applied delta paste defeated me, causing me to move my lips to the beat of his own "Why don't you want who is with you? Don't you love me anymore?" He said in a whisper, hitting our foreheads and then stroking his nose with mine.

"Liam..." I whispered to then get away a little and turn the hotcake "It's just... this is very confusing, I... Everything is so sudden, I've always gotten used to you being with girls and just be a hope for me, but it's a lot to assimilate for me."

"I know" Liam took my hands and interlaced our fingers as he came back to me "I know it's sudden" his lips gave a little kiss to mine and I felt like my fingers caressed his tattooed hand xBut I want to try it with you-" Liam kissed my lips again and this time it corresponds to his little kiss.

"Fine tattoo" my fingers continued to stroke his tattoo and then I kissed him, this time I kissed him.

"Thanks." he said smiling.

"But I don't know, Liam."

"What is it that worries you?" I separated from him.

"Liam, do you love me?" Liam was silent, his lips got into his mouth and his brow furrowed "I knew it" I said with my head down.

"Wait... I love you, but as a friend, I'm not going to lie to you. However, romantically you only attract me, a lot, and I love you, I really love you. But I think that if we try with time I could get to love you, a lot" one of Liam's fingers traveled through my chin and then raise my gaze and steal a kiss "do you still want to do it?"

"I don't know, Liam, I had a boyfriend some time ago, his name was Jack and we became boyfriends just so I could forget you, but Jack hurt me by going back with his ex, a girl, he told me that it was only a facet and that he hopes that Soon I too will overcome it , too" just remembering Jack my tears began to fall down my cheeks like rain in a window.

"Oh, baby" it was the first time that Liam called me baby, and many times I wanted him to call me that. His big and strong arms wrapped me in a hug that I could not deny "You had to told me and I would break his face."

"Anyway, it was stupid because I was never going to forget you, and I could not tell you, I did not know how you would take my homosexuality" I felt Liam's fingers remove my tears and kissed my lips once more, I think that I used to do it

"Forget it. Niall James Horan" I laughed when he kissed my hand and said my full name "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" This time my tears came out again but not for sadness, but for happiness, so many times dreaming that Liam was my boyfriend and today Finally, it is finally fulfilled.

"How would you say no, Liam? It has been my birthday wish since I was 12 years old, Oh, damn, Payne, of course I do." Liam smiled at me and then he connected with my lips and hugged me very hard, but not so hard as to hurt me. We both hugged each other after the kiss, neither of us wanted to separate from the other, we just wanted to feel close "and now what do we do?" Liam laughed and caressed my hair.

"Usually when I proposed it to a girl and accepted, I took her to lunch."

"Then you will take me to lunch?"

"You want that?" I laughed as I shook my head. "I just want you to come up and take a shower and come for breakfast."

"Oh, true! The shower" Liam came running out of the kitchen, but he returned halfway to kiss me and leave. I laughed and continued making the missing hotcakes with a smile.

I can't believe it, I'm the boyfriend of the love of my life. His boyfriend, God, his boyfriend.

Now I have to teach him to love me.