Chapter 40

Niall's POV:

I was asleep deep in my bed, I had days that I did not sleep that well. I became aware of what was happening around me: Two large arms were surrounding me and I had one hand resting on my waist, besides, my head was against a hard surface and at the same time soft, nothing like a pillow. And last but not least, I felt, literally, naked; I felt the sheets stuck to my body as if I did not have any clothes on, the other body that was next to me apparently was the same way.

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting my eyes to the light of the morning, I always forget to close the curtains. The first thing I saw was my room, and the second was the huge and naked body of my boyfriend by my side. Liam was asleep, holding me with both arms, my head was on his big chest that was beginning to come out with hair and my left hand was circling his waist.

The memories of the previous night attacked me and I remembered why he was naked. After the baby fell asleep Liam and I had a fucking hot night, I could still feel his kisses on my skin, his touch, his fingers, his everything. It was a pretty good night.

I raised my head to look at his handsome face and smiled at seeing him asleep. His lips parted, his eyebrows popped, his nose outlined, the line of his chin and this was full of the hair on his beard.

I approached him and left a kiss on his jaw. I closed my eyes again but I was not asleep and in about ten minutes I felt a kiss settle on my forehead. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Liam's face returning my gaze.

"You look beautiful sleeping" he whispered me.

"I wasn't asleep."

"Then you always look beautiful" I laughed and approached to kiss him.

"By the way, good morning."

"Good morning" he answered making me climb on top of him "what time is it?"

"I don't know" I said and he started playing with my hair "It must be almost eight o'clock. "I don't hear anything from Liam on the baby monitor" at first Liam looked at me bewildered "not you, fool, the baby."

"Oh, right" I just rolled my eyes and then kissed his nose.

"What do you want to do today?"

"I suppose we could go to the park with Liam."

"It sounds fun, to take a bit of fresh air " I just nodded and Liam made us both roll around the bed, I burst out laughing.

After that moment of idiocy, I went to shower, when Liam came into the bathroom and I heard baby sounds on the monitor, so I dressed quickly and went to his room.I smiled when I saw my little boy standing in his crib, trying to get out. I took him in my arms and kissed his plump cheeks.

"Who is the cutest baby of all?" I said in a shrill voice. "Me, daddy," I answered this time, doing my best imitation of a baby.

Quickly, I took off his pajamas and filled a small bathtub to wash him, when he was clean I changed the nappy that I had just put him, since he just peed, and then I put him another pajama, not without having sprayed him before baby powder .

I went down with the baby in my hands and sat him on the high chair in the kitchen, while I made breakfast and a bit of applesauce for my little one. Just then I felt the same big hands last night surround my waist and a kiss crushed against my cheek.

"I love seeing you cooking," Liam whispered in my ear.

"Admit it, you love making me your servant." He laughed and poured himself some coffee he had just made and sat next to Liam to read the newspaper. In a moment, I turned to look at my boys and Liam was with the child in his lap, saying "jump, jump, jump" that image was very cute for me, it melted my heart, but suddenly it became a scene of comedy when the baby vomited on his dad.