|| 1 ||

Riele's POV

I wake up and shit my back hurts,obviously frankie was there so I called him.

"FRANK!!"i yelled.
"FRANK!!"I yelled still no answers.

I will not use my voice for a hearing impaired, I will just get up and Yoga Like every morning.

"Sweetie this is not your job"I heard a voice I turn my face and see frank standing next to the door look at me.

"Frankie you know exactly that is not,don't remind me"I said with sarcasm.

"Sorry but I cant see you like that anymore"he said walking a bit everywhere in my room and touching anything while my back is turned while practicing my yoga session.

"What do you mean by that?"I said stopping and look at him.

"I mean you have to take your responsibility...I mean Lizzy is barely here same for me and the only one who stands here is you"he said walk up to me and sit on my bed.

"Frank-"
"I did something for you"he say putting out his computer and show me a site.

"And ?"i said anoyed.

"I found you a job, I arranged an interview with jace norman"he said exited.

"Wait WHAT??!"I said getting up.

"WHOS jace workan"I said.

"darling calm down, and rectification is jace norman not jace workan"he said putting his computer on the bed.

"you know you're 23 today and you still have no job, me and lizzy worked, me designer, lizzy at starbucks, and you .... at home ... do you realize?"he said with his gay accent (imagine Frankie talk with his voice/gay voice)

"Yeah you right tho,you always right"I said sitting next to him and sad.

"and what is this work?"I said sad and look at him waiting his answer.

"Kristine jones an interviewer is away for a few months so someone has to replace her, a woman, seductive, class, and I signed you in so in a week you'll meet the hottest guy on earth, but  I do not want you to see his pictures I want you to find out for yourself"he said smiling.

"Frank i wanna go to an appointment not a date"I said smirking.

"Sweetie,never say that again, you need a gentleman in your life, Since I'm your best friend I'm number 1 in your life, you need a guy"he said proudly putting one hand on my shoulder and one my lap.

Frank oe is one of the best best friends I never had I'm just so thankful to have him in my life.

"Thank you for being in my life"I said crying and hug him.

"I will always be here for you"he said.

"Hey get off me before I take a shower of tears"he said getting off me.

We both laughed

Bip bip

"Oh sweetie I gotta go hale is here"(hale is Frankie's boyfriend and Frankie is about to live with him soon so that's why he's barely at home).

"Bye"we hug and he go before I heard the front door I heard Frankie say"oh it's not too early you had fun leaving your best friend to rot at home "and I hear the door slammed.

The door of my room was open when heard a knock and it was Lizzy.

"Hey,I'm so sorry josh had to take me everywhere he was like<<I wanna spend more time with you>> I swear I told him my bestie was at home and-"she said super fast and she was very sorry.
"It's okay,anyways I'm gonna work with a <<rich>>Frankie did it for me"i said proudly.

"Did what"she said sitting next to me.

"I will replace an interviewer and I will interview a rich man jace nor- "

"Norman YOU'VE INTERVIEWED JACE NORMAN ??? !!"she screams and get up.

"Why am I the one on this world who don't know him?"I said

"Oh my god this is the most popular man in this worl-"

"Galaxy,I know"

"GIRL YOU WILL BE RICH,do you know why I say that?because you are beautiful,smart,skinny,seductive,he will fall for you"she said with a big smile and sit next to me again.

"Lizzy I'm just gonna work not find a man,and you know I hate mans"I said annoyed.

"Ok but you do not prevent me from thinking about it "she says, crossing her arms and smiles.

After that me And Lizzy goes to different restaurants and I can say my belly wasn't a belly anymore....ah😂

I HOPE YOU LIKED
Words: 776