|| 4 ||

"6 years before the drama"

"Um..can I ask you a question?"he ask me.

"Um..yes sir"I said.

"There's nobody so you can call me jace"he said with a smirk.

"Okay.....so what do you wanna know?"I ask him.

"Um...I remember...why you and daniella don't like each other?"he ask me.

"Well..me and daniella use to be bestfriends,the whole school knew how closer we were,and we were popular I think we were 17,daniella started to use the popularity to start bullying people I mean fragile people "nerds"she told me to the same if we were real best friends,I told her I cant this is to mean"

Flash back

DANIELLA was bullying a student when I came behind her!

"Daniella can we talk"I said very angry.

"Oh I see your not in the mood"she said smirking"hey you,you better run while I'm talking or I'll find you!"she laughing.

He run.

"What's up-"she said face me.

"You really wanna know what's up,well I'm gonna say what's up,it's been fucking 10 years of our fucking shit of friendship-"I yell.

"And?"she said annoyed.

"And I know,you are not the same anymore,you are not daniella perkins anymore,where did she go?"I said a little bit calm down and left a tear.

"What do you mean"she said confused.

"You start to make people's life an horrible nightmare,you start to smoke,going to parties without me,creat new friends and leave me apart,you also started to sneak out,you don't pay any attention to me anymore,tell me what did I do to you for deserve that huh?"I said crying.

"I..I want to know other people,I'm not sick of it's just...I always see your face and I'm a bit annoyed but not in the sense I don't want to your bestie anymore-"she said.

"Oh so which sense"I said getting more angry.

"Your so overprotective,and I don't like that,I'm sorry if-"she was truly sorry.

"Stop,I'm sick of you always apologising and then restart IM  SICK OF YOUR SHIT-(take a deep breath)listen to me..And I'm sorry too"I said trying to calm down.

"Why"she ask me.

"For quitting our friendship..."I walk away.

I see her left a tear,I heard her screaming my name,I heard her crying,I heard her tapped his head on a locker,I was hurt,i couldn't stop crying,I regretted,but it was the best.

Flashback over

"Oh I'm sorry...And that's why you started not like each other ?"he ask looking into my eyes.

"No not really"I said.

Flashback

Its been a week now me And dani are not sisters anymore,yes we were that close,we just ignore each,but sometimes she fake smile me,I don't know but it's like it's something up with me.

I see my friend lizzy greene we met a mouth ago,she was here with me when dani wasn't....

"S.O.S THERES A BIG PROBLEM GIRL"she was walking like a spider and she was worried.