|| 3 ||

when a person arrives disassembling the door, thank God it became embarassent.
I had the feeling that-

DANIELLA?!!!

oh so it's that famous rich who she's married to🙄
she arrives well dressed as if she were going to a party!
"Darling, i can not seem to contact marie you can-oh" she was walking right to her husband and when i turned around for whom she stopped.

"oh, but who see you here, miss downs, it's a long time after all these years yes come steal my boyfriend?" she said coming in front of me "wait, what? you know each other ?" he says while standing up trying to understand "oh yes we know each other very well "I get up looking at her from top to bottom,fake smiling.
"okay okay no tension, what did you want to say to me" he puts his hand in the air to stop us "I'm here to ask you for condoms, for my brother"she said fake smiling.
"Waiting where are you going?" he says, lowering his hand and confused "and why your brother is not going to buy it, I'm not saying it's up to me that he must have asked for it, and it's not up to you men asked" he says while frowning his eyebrow "he's ... really ... busy..and..uhh..uh ... he lost his wallet so" she says looking at the floor "ok this is not my story then I would do "I said going to the door, in truth I did not want to leave this funny to see daniella lie and get caught, I loved it but it was private then" no, stay "he told me seriously, so I stay my place "why do you want her to stay I mean it's private " daniella said with a disgusted head "you see I'd better leave" I said with a naughty laugh and heading again to the door "no I told you to stay" there said and I stay in my place, DANIELLA roll her eyes, tell me seriously why he does not come by him even? "he says, starting to get angry" I ... I ... I i have to hurry darling, just pass them me and I would say okay? "she says frustrated" but I do not have condoms me, it's not like I had a stall of condoms "he said his voice so obvious" ok bay "she said and go.

"I do not want to interfere in your stories but it was weird " I said "no it's okay I agree with you" he said sighing and sitting and I do the same "um..I ask you a question? "he ask me.

Omg what is jace gonna ask ??!!😱
You will know tomorrow