Chapter 17: Let's party... part 4 (Final).

I started throwing cake to every guy I saw.

I think it was a good diversion.

I spotted her with my eyes, then quickly went to her.

I took her hand then dragged her to the house.

"Jackson were are you going? " it was Mark's voice but I ignored it.

We were in the house now, and surprisingly she followed me without problem.

I found an empty room and walked in. I made sure no one was looking or following us before I closed the door.

I turned to her... I went to the bathroom and cleaned up a little.

I walked back in the room.

"You are Jackson right? " she asked as I came back.

"Yes I am sorry for being a bit rude but I had to make it quick! " I said then walked next to her.

"Well I am a little surprised, is something wrong for you to introduce yourself this way!" She said then sat on the bed behind her.

"Hmm . I'll be straight. " I said then took a chair to sit in front of her.

"I know what you did to Jae Bum-hyung! " I said...

She looked at me expressionless.

"And what did I do precisely" she said and stood up to walk in front of a window.

"You! And that Hyung ! Conspiring for JB and you to have no choice but become a couple. That's what is know..."

She didn't move a bit.

"And what you just did to Jae Na-ssi... I saw that too!" As I said that she started walking to the door.

I quickly moved to the door and blocked her way.

She looked at the floor avoiding my face.

"And what? are you going to tell everyone! " she shouted.

"No but you are going to break up cleanly with my Hyung! " I said very serious.

She lift her head and finally looked at me.

"What are you talking about. You don't know anything! Who are you to tell me that!" She said with a trembling voice.

"Don't start that with me. I respect woman a lot. But if you have done something bad to the people I love, tears or not, I am not letting you go with it. " I said.

I put my hand on her shoulder...

"Hyorin-ssi! You are a good person. So do everything right. Before I intervene. And don't worry about that guy . I will taking care of him." I said then walked out of the room.

I closed the door behind me...

Walked few steps in the corridor...

"Waaaaooooo" I shouted.

"Did I just touched Hyorin shoulder" I said while looking at my hand.

I felt euphoric...

"And look at me " "Hyorin-ssi! You are a good person."aahh I am so cool !" I said feeling like I just saved the world.

"Oh Jae Bum-hyung! " I said while seeing him coming out of a room.

He looked behind him and closed the door.

" Oh Jackson-a! What are you doing here. You should be having fun with everyone! " he said while peeping from time to time at the door.

"Hyung! There is a girl in there right!" I said then walked to that door.