Broken Hearts

"Um.. 'Mione, Ron?" Harry was nervous about telling Ron, but he was sure Hermione would understand. They looked towards Harry. "Yeah?" Ron said with a mouth full. "I need to talk to you guys about something," Harry sighed. Hermione stood up concerned and Ron was dragged away from his food by her. "Where are you goingb, Harry?" Ginny felt him get yp from beside her. "I- I just need to talk to Ron and 'Mione for a minute,"
-Time Skip-
"You're breaking up with my sister?!" Ron shouted. "Ronald! Can't you see this is hard for him?" Hermione scolded him. "I'm sorry, I- I'm just confused about s-somethings right now," Harry looked at the ground. "Well, I suppose if you do it gently I can't really be mad at you," Ron sighed. "What are you confused about, Harry? Is it your sexua-" Hermione was interupted by Harry. "U-uh well you um see I- I kinda-..um," Harry looked around. "Its just us Harry, you can tell us, we won't tell" Hermione comforted Harry. "Yeah, mate, your still going to be my best friend," Ron patted Harry on the back. "Well, I think I like guys" Harry admited. "Got anybody on mind?" Hermione nudged him. "Not sure yet" Harry replied. "Well keep me updated," Hermoine smiled and returned to the Great Hall. "Ron, I'm sorry about your sister," Harry looked up at Ron. "Its alright, just be careful about it, please," Ron sighed. "I will try my best.. Can you go get her for me?" Harry asked. "Sure, mate," Ron left to go get Ginny. Meanwhile Draco was crying on the Astronomy Tower while Pansy tried to comfort him. "Draco.. You are a wonderful person please don't be upset over him," Pansy had Draco crying on her lap while she played while his hair. "I just hate that he hates me so much, I at least want to be his friend," Draco sobbed. "Draco please, he isn't worth crying over.. You've cried over him enough over the years, don't you think?" Pansy sighed. "I just c-can't help i-it," He sniffled. Pansy pulled him into a hug and Draco hugged back, sobbing into her shoulder. Draco feel asleep in Pansy's lap.
"Y-you're breaking up w-with me?" Ginny began to tear up. "I'm sorry.. Can we be friends?" Harry said still speeking softly. "Yeah" Ginny looked at the floor as a tear rolled down her cheek, "Did I do something wrong?" She looked up. "No, you did nothing wrong at all. It just- well.. I'm a little confused about my sexuality right now," Harry admitted. "Oh.. I understand," Ginny was relieved that it wasn't something she did. "So.. friends?" Harry stuck his hand out. "Friends," Ginny shook his hand.