Astronomy Tower

Pansy left Draco to sleep on the bench in the Astronomy Tower and went back to the Great Hall to eat.
-Time Skip-
Draco woke up and saw it was dark. He got up and stretched then walked over to the ledge. He had fallen asleep while crying again. Draco admired the view for a few minutes until he was interrupted. Harry walked to the Astronomy Tower to clear his mind. "Malfoy?" Harry was suprised to see him there. Draco turned around. "Why are you here?" Draco sounded exhausted, but still harsh. "I could ask the same" Harry got ready to pull out his wand. "I don't want to play your games, Potter" Draco sighed. "What do you mean?" Harry put his hand back to his sides. "I'm tired of you, your friends, and your girlfriend," Draco's voice got a little quieter on 'girlfriend'. "Actually, she isn't my girlfriend anymore.. I broke up with her," Harry sighed. "Rea-  Why are you telling me this?" Draco held in his happiness. "I don't know, can I just enjoy the view in peace?" Harry walked over to Draco and leaned on the ledge. "Thats what I was trying to do.. Why are you standing next to me, there are plenty other places" Draco leaned against the ledge again. "I.. I guess I should talk to you about something" Harry looked over to Draco. Draco's heart speed up, he thought he was about to come out to him. "I'm sorry about these past years, I think we should start over as friends," Harry stook out his hand. Draco was still happy even though he didn't come out, he got to be friends with Harry. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks," Draco and Harry laughed together. "I think I should be the one to apologise for being a git though," Draco looked into Harry's eyes. This made Harry blush a little bit and Draco noticed making him blush too. "Apology accepted," Harry said and quickly looked back at the view. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you break up with Weasely?" Draco asked. "I- uh.. well.. promise not to tell anybody?" Harry hesitated. "What about Pansy and Blaise? Can they know?" Draco begged. "Um, if they promise not to tell anybody, I suppose if you trust them," Harry agreed. "Deal," Draco turned to Harry and Harry turned to Draco. "Well.. I'm confused about my.. sexuality," Harry admitted. Draco struggled not to smile. "You like guys?" Draco sounded happy. "I think so, do you?" Harry thought that Draco was happy to see another LGBTQ+ person. "Y-yeah, don't tell" Draco never thought he would admit it to Harry. Harry didn't know why, but hearing this made him blush and his heart to speed up. He thought that he was just embarrassed from admitting at first, but then a thought hit him, he also thought that Draco looked hot. "Am I falling in love?", Harry thought to himself.