What the Princess Wants

~~When I'm with you I feel safe from the things
That hurt me inside~~

"Uce, I'm 100% down, and look at Colby, dude is so fucking excited."  Joe told him and daddy chuckled.

"Alright.  Sometimes she gets moody and all she wants is your attention.  She's learned how to get it with me, everyone is different.  I hate hearing her curse, my sweet ones voice should never utter those words, but she knows when she says it I'll pay attention.  If she's clearly just wanting attention then usually I let one go, unless she keeps doing it.  We can go through the rest of the rules tomorrow, but if that happens you're going to smack her ass.  Hard."

"What?!  I...I can't hurt her Jon, I-"

"I didn't say hurt her Colby, it's no different than a parent slapping their kids butt when they're bad.  If she keeps going then you bend her over your lap and typically I'd go for about 10.  She actually likes it, if that makes you feel better.  She'll squirm and cry but she's wet as hell the whole time.  Also if you ask her how her day is and the answer is 'okay' or 'fine' then there's something wrong.  She has bad days like everyone else sometimes, just hold onto her and let her know you're there for her.  That's the key to everything with Lili, snuggles and love, which both of you already seem to have down."

"Anything else we need to know now?"  Joe asked and I heard him pause, knowing he was going to tell them.

"She had a daddy before me.  Mark was an ass to her, it's actually why she ended up touring with her brother.  He liked to hurt her, she's got a lot of scars from him, it's why she's so extra needy and loving, she's afraid one day I'm going to get bored and leave, or find new ways to punish her.  He whipped her-"

"Jesus Christ, I'll Kill-"  Daddy jumped up with Colby and held his mouth shut.

"Her brother took her away from him, she hasn't seen him since.  Just don't comment on the scars, she's really insecure about it." They nodded as I came back out, bare feet smacking the hardwood floor before I jumped to sit beside Joe, him looking down at Niklaus with interest.

"He's adorable kitten. How come you called him Niklaus?" I blushed, looking away quickly and I heard movement before Joe turned my head back. "No need to be embarrassed, we just want honesty."

"Please tell us angel?" I looked at daddy who actually had never been told where Klaus' name came from.

"I'm interested too. I just thought it was a cute name, where did you get it from?" My blush got darker, I knew it did as I crossed my legs, holding Niklaus tighter.

"It's stupid...really stupid-"

"Stop putting it off Liliana. You know I always get my answers." I know he did.

"I used to watch those dumb vampire shows when I was with Mark. I fell in love with Klaus Mikaelson, he was a badass who didn't take shit from anyone and I wanted to be like that I guess. He was the strongest creature on earth and I thought...he could protect me. My stuffie looks like Klaus when he's a werewolf, I found him and I knew I had to name him that, he keeps me safe...at night..." I admitted and I knew Jon understood.

"Mark hurt her at night most of the time." He raised his eyebrows suggestively, helping them understand the kind of 'hurt' he meant without actually upsetting me with the words and I was suddenly in Colby's arms with Joe wrapped around me from the side, kissing all over me and making me giggle.

"Daddy! Daddy! They tickle!"

"Do we?" Joe asked and I saw the glee in his eyes before he rubbed his beard into my neck, Colby from the other side. When they finally stopped their assault, I had to admit, I was wet.