What Goes Around

~~Drunk is always the best way to deal with pain
However it's not the way to deal with the problem~~

Looking back, maybe I should have told them I was leaving, even a text or something because my phone was blowing up like crazy.

I had done my work and shut my booth down at 11 on the dot, packing everything quickly so I could sort it next time I needed to, and booking it out of the venue.  I got a few calls when I suppose they realized I had already left but my phone went insane I'm guessing the moment they realized I was gone. I walked for a little while before ending up at a bar a few streets over and ordering a cocktail, sitting at the bar and watching a football game, not really paying much attention o anything, especially after my 4th Long Island iced tea where I switched to shots of jack instead.

"Lili?" I spun around upon hearing my name and saw Fergal behind me, otherwise known as Finn Balor. We had spoken quite a few times, he was always sort of quiet but he was an absolute sweetheart.

"Hey hun. You had an awesome match tonight." He smiled kindly, sitting beside me.

"Thank you. How drunk are you if you don't mind my asking?" I shrugged.

"I'm smashed, no point in lying about that. I needed to get fucked up and alcohol seemed better than trying to find drugs." He nodded, taking the shot of Jack away from me.

"Yes, alcohol is a better option than drugs, however I think you're done for the night. Can I walk you back to the hotel?" I shrugged, calling the bartender over and paying my tab. "Do you want to talk about why you needed to get drunk?" He questioned as we walked outside. "And does it have anything to do with the fact that Jon, Joe, and Colby are looking everywhere for you?" I nodded, pulling out my phone and opening the picture, handing it to him. "Oh wow. I'm sorry sweets. Have you talked to him yet? I don't know what it could be but maybe there's an explanation?"

"I don't know of any way to explain that and I'm really not in the mood to find out what it is, I'm too drunk for that." I was being completely honest and I think he could tell as he reached out to steady me. "I really just want to go to bed now."

"Of course, I'll walk you back to your room. Don't need any accidents." His arm stayed around me as we continued walking the last block and as we finally got back to the hotel I couldn't hold onto my groan upon seeing 3 faces I really didn't want to see.

"Lili! Jesus! Where have you been?"

"We've been calling for hours!"

"You and your stuff was just gone!" All 3 of them talked over each other for a moment before I held my finger up and they stopped.

"It's super weird that you're just sitting here waiting for a girl who clearly doesn't want to talk to you, I'm going to bed, I'm tired...and drunk. I can take it from here Fergal-"

"I'll walk you to your room sweets, you're still very unsteady." I nodded.

"We've got it Fergal, Thank you for your help-"

"Actually, with all due respect, I'll walk her. I promised her and she doesn't want to talk to any of you, especially you Colby, maybe if you spent more time worried about your girlfriend and less kissing Miss. Banks, you wouldn't have a problem right now."

"What are you-"

"I saw Colby kiss Sasha." I Said, cutting Jon off.

The heartbreak on Colby's face was almost enough to get me to fall back into his arms. Almost. "Please Lili, it's not what you think. I can explain if you-"