예쁜

//PRETTY\\

playlist;Game over!

Hello, reader! Before you begin reading this book contains mature content that may not suit the interest of some ages/others, it includes-

BOTTOM! JUNGKOOK

TOP! READER

CROSS DRESSING

PRAISE KINK

PEGGING

Thank you and continue if you wish~

[unedited]

lucy skipped down the dark hallways, a cheerful grin on her pale face. her hands carried a stack of pen-covered papers, the weight slowing her down so she doesn't trip.

she stopped by a door, knocking on it before slowly opening the door, her blue eyes meeting annoyed [e/c] ones.

"what. do. you. want."

"[y/n]! i got the papers you wanted!" lucy grinned, walking over to her and placed the stack of papers on her desk.

"thanks, i'll tell yoongi," [y/n] grabbed the first paper on the stack and read it.

"i'll tell him for you, if you want. but, there's a lot of hybrids that you need to look after, are you gonna be okay?" lucy asked, concern shining in her diamond eyes as she leaned against the wooden door.

"ah, you can tell him. but, i think that i'll be fine on my own, thank you though," [y/n] quickly glanced up at the shorter girl and faintly smiled, looking down right after the action.

"hm, okay~ call me if you need anything!" lucy waved before beginning to walk off, getting interrupted by the grumpy [y/n].

"lucy, you're not my personal assistant, y'know?" [y/n] chuckled quietly, still reading and writing on the papers she received.

lucy pouted and turned around, facing her, "yeah, but you're my best friend! i wanna do things for you even if you seem like you hate me half of the time."

"hey! i don't hate you and you know that," [y/n] looked up at her, a more serious tone.

"yup! which is why i love you~" lucy grinned, blowing the older girl a kiss.

"yah! get out you dork!" [y/n] playfully yelled, "we need to actually do work before mr.sleepy kills us."

"ah, true. like i said before, call me if you need anything!" lucy waved officially this time and actually left.

[y/n] smiled and shook her head, using her dominant hand to write on the papers.

||KIM NAMJOON||

//SEX: MALE\\

//AGE: 24\\

//HEIGHT: 5'11\\