불필요한

//UNNECESSARY\\

8:23 AM, SUNDAY.

[Y/N]'S POV.

"lucy, i'm nervous," i squeaked out, my grip on the grocery basket in my hand tightening.

"don't be, i'm here to help aren't i? let's see-" i sighed at her words, my heart racing.

we were currently at the largest store around our neighborhood, searching for stuff that jeongguk might like or need.

"he might wear this..." lucy grabbed a white hoodie off a rack and examined it, tilting her head as if she was gonna see it better.

"lucy! i'll go clothing shopping with him, we don't know what kind of clothing he likes," i furrowed my eyebrows and she glanced at me and nodded, "he can like gucci for all we know."

she put the hoodie back on the rack neatly, not just throwing it like an animal.

"true, true."

"he's a bunny right? aren't there like...treats?" i asked, confused and curious.

"mhm, but what kind would be like?" lucy lead me to another part of the store, not letting me answer.

"they're like dog treats but they're shaped like carrots, ehhhh," lucy examined the bag while narrowing her eyes at it, shaking her head, "nah."

"maybe i should take him shopping after this, so he can choose what he wants for his room and what he wants to wear around the house," i suggested, shrugging my shoulders.

"that's a better idea, honestly. can we get some chips while we're here?" lucy sighed, looking at the empty basket in my hands.

"yeah, but i want to try a different kind this time~"

8:56 AM, SUNDAY.

STILL [Y/N]'S POV.

i opened the door to my house with my single bag of chips, closing and locking the door behind me. i set the chips down on my kitchen counter and took off my jacket, glancing at the clock quickly.

i have more than three hours until i get to see him.. what to do, what to do~

i sighed and tapped my foot on my hard floor, god off days were boring for me.

i'll just sleep until 11, it's not a lot more sleep than i already got but it's fine.

i walked down the hallway of my apartment that lead to the rooms, two were on the left side and two were on the right side, all four rooms with bathrooms inside of them. i turned to my left and saw a room that was going to belong to jeongguk and i put a baby blue 'J' on the door. it was right next to mine in case he needed me for anything he could just knock. the room in front of my room was a little office for me to work on my off days because i'm constantly bored, so i just check files and give feedback of their behavior to my boss.

i walked to my room and twisted the door knob, walking in the room and closing the door. i threw my jacket into my hamper and took off my shoes, keeping my socks on for extra warmth.