귀엽다

//CUTE\\

playlist;comethru

[unedited]

after [y/n] got off work, she drove to her small apartment. it could fit three people and she could easily pay rent without worrying.

you see, money isn't a problem for her. her job pays her well and she enjoys it, but she bought an apartment because she had no one to live with and didn't want a huge house with extra space, so she just saves the extra money.

she didn't have anything to use it on, or someone. she made her and lucy lunch for work, she had food in her fridge, it was all fine.

but, the extra money was just laying on her lap and she had no use of it.

her closest friend, lucy, felt bad for her. she couldn't move in with [y/n] because she had a hybrid to look after and she knew that [y/n] is lonely but didn't want her house to be crowded with herself and her hybrid.

but, an idea popped up in lucy's head, what if [y/n] got a hybrid? her hybrid always gave her company and always cheered her up, and [y/n] has been sad lately.

so, lucy got in her car (with her hybrid, seokjin), and drove to their work.

7:56 PM, SATURDAY.

LUCY'S POV.

——

"okay seokjin, what kind of hybrid would [y/n] like? she wouldn't like a cat because they sleep too much and she needs company even if she doesn't seem like it," i said, steering the car as i spoke my thoughts to seokjin.

"umm, not a dog hybrid. they're too hyper and she's just calm so they would annoy her a lot," jin ranted, finger and thumb on his chin in thought.

"ugh, i work with hybrids and i keep forgetting what types there are," i sighed, turning my car into my job's parking lot, parking the car in an empty lane.

"it's okay, we'll ask your coworkers to look around."

"lucy? what are you doing here?" one of my friends asked, hoseok.

"i wanted to check out the hybrids for my friend, hobi," i admitted, a confident smile on my lips.

hoseok had all of the unique hybrids, meanwhile [y/n] had dog hybrids and i had cat hybrids, maybe she'd like something other than a dog and cat, just like jin and i said.

"if i may ask, who is it?" hoseok asked, his tone polite as if he was talking to an actual customer.

he motioned for us to follow him and we did, jin and i following his tracks.

"it's [y/n]," i told him, the girl's name brightening my smile.

"oh? the dog hybrid caretaker? she seems nice," he smiled too.