... WHAT did we do ?!?

🔞

Stefani felt a little uncomfortable. He considered again briefly and then threw his cell phone behind him.

It can wait!

Without warning, he pressed his lips back to hers. A grin escaped her lips at the fact that he preferred her. He took her hand in his and wrapped it beside him.
___________________________________
4:45 am

They turned the night to day and slept not a single second. After she was completely exhausted and out of breath, they just lay cuddled next to each other.

That was wonderful! Beautiful! Incredible! I didn't know that such a thing could ever happen!

You are incredibly beautiful! The night was just wonderful! But ...

I know what you want to say now! Don't say it, just enjoy the moment... Please!

I just wanted to say that at next time it would be useful to turn off our phones!

Stefani turned to him and put on a mischievous smile.

So you are already planning a next time?

Instead of answering her, he just smiled and pulled her closer to his chest. Bradley wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her on the forehead.

You have to sleep, we already have 5 o'clock in the morning! So you have a few hours left. Above all, you have your performance tonight.

To which you are cordially invited!

Ah I understand!

He put on a dirty smile and looked back at her. Stefani looked at him questioningly.

So you have to fuck the Queen of Pop first, to get a free concert.

You're such an idiot!!

She gave him a playful punch on his arm. And kicked him gently on his leg.

Looks like someone has already enough energy again ...

Bradley !! I think 4 times is enough!

She looked into his eyes with a warning look. Bradley smiled a little at the statement.

Sleep now!

They cuddled closer together and clasped their hands together so that they fell peacefully to sleep.
___________________________________
4 hours later ~9 am~

When Bradley woke up, he felt the warmth that came from Stefani. He watched her beauty and then spread gentle kisses on her skin. The pretty woman next to him woke up slowly and turned around. They shared a deep kiss on the lips. As Bradley pulled her closer, she noticed a bump on her ass. A soft groan escaped her lips. Her mouth formed into an O. Bradley grabbed her ass and kneaded her skin. He kissed her neck and drew her back even closer. When it came to a renewed contact with the bulge in his pants, she slowly withdrew. She climbed out of his arms and went to the bathroom.

Stef? ... Everything OK?!?

Stefani went to the bathroom and quickly searched in her case for a pill. A sip of water and the pill was down. Immediately she stormed back to Bradley, who was still waiting eagerly. She crawled up the bed so she lay on top of him. One hand slid to his boxer and played around with the hem. A spin caused Bradley to lie on her again. Only a few minutes later there was a loud groan and felt the wobble of the bed. But this time it was different. It was harder and wilder than the last times. The sounds grew louder until after half an hour they were completely out of breath in bed again. Stefanis legs were over Bradleys and she smiled at him.

I don't know how you do that, but you're just AMAZING!

They started smiling like two children.

You aren't bad either!

She made a light, aching face as he kneaded his hand again on her ass.

I think I can't sit today!

She started laughing. Bradleys eyes widened at this statement and he had to suppress a smile.

I'm sorry, but I just can't stay away from you! You're too sexy!

He whispered the words in her ear and nibbled her neck. After lying in bed kissing and cuddling for another 5 minutes, Stefani got up and got dressed.

I am really sorry, but I have to get ready slowly. Is that ok for you, if I take a shower now?

... only if I'm allowed to take a shower with you!?

She grimaced.

5 times and the man still doesn't have enough?!? I feel like a rabbit ... Hurry up!

After both were freshly showered and changed, they made their way to the kitchen. As they walked to the stairs, they noticed their clothes track that they left last night. However, not only clothes were distributed throughout the house, but also the table that they had both thrown yesterday. A flower vase had broken and the flowers were scattered in the hallway.

Oh God! Bradley! ... what did we do?

Terrified, Stefani put her hands over her mouth. Bradley started laughing.

We were a lot wilder than I remembered ... but it was worth it!

She had to giggle a bit at this statement. He put an arm around her and kissed her lips.

Come on, I'll help you!

Quickly, they picked up all the clothes and eliminated the mess. Bradley took a rose off the floor and walked over to Stefani. He put his arms around her and stopped her at work.

For my queen!

Stefani took the rose. This was a cute, little Bradley gesture that let her melt. After that night, she was 100% sure she felt more for Bradley than just friendship.