Pregnancy Test ...

Bradley was frozen. His eyes stared at the screen of his cell phone. He raised his head and fixed his eyes on the empty room. A hand ran through his hair. What should he do now? Should he talk to her? Not quite sure what he would do next, he went up the stairs and stopped in front of her bedroom door. It had been an hour since she fell asleep. He quietly opened the door and looked inside. She was still peacefully lying on the bed. Her eyes were closed and her head was buried in his pillow. He decided to move and go to bed. Meanwhile it was already 22:43 clock and he was getting tired. Carefully, he lay down next to her and put a hand on her stomach.

Good night Stef ...
_______________________________________
The next day, Stefani woke up and noticed his hand on her belly. It was cute to know that someone was so worried about her. She spotted the tray Bradley had given her last night and took a sip of water. His hand was gently removed from her stomach so she could go to the bathroom. When she got out of bed, she felt a bit dizzy. Before she could break, she stood in the bathroom holding on to the sink. Critically, she looked at her reflection.

What's wrong with you Stefani?

She decided to take a shower and wash the whole sickness from her skin. When Bradley heard the sound of the water, he awoke desperate. He looked next to him and saw only an empty half of the bed. Immediately he got up and ran to the bathroom. He tore open the door and made Stefani scream in shock.

BRADLEY!?! What happened?

She started to laugh when she saw his disheveled hair.

What's happening?

He went to her and turned off the water.

Maybe you are pregnant?

What?! Why? Why you think that?

I googled last night, which could be the trigger for your sudden nausea!

That's really sweet from you, that you take care of me that way!

She kissed him so that his shirt got wet. It didn't take a second that he didn't look in her eyes.

I still think, that I just ate too much. This is not the first time and it's not possible by the way!

What if you're really pregnant ?

Then we are three persons in 9 months ... Bradley, don't take it wrong, but can I keep taking a shower?

Um, of course!

Bradley left the bathroom and sat on the bed. He was lost in thought as the blonde came out of the bathroom. Stefani noticed his thoughtful look. She went to him and sat on his lap.

What's wrong with you, hmm? Are you so friendly with the idea of ​​having a baby?

No, I'm just worried about you!

OK! We drive straight to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test.

Stefani and Bradley got dressed and drove to a pharmacy. Of course, they were so dressed that they couldn't be recognized, because an article about Lady Gaga, who buys a pregnancy test, would be sub-optimal. Although she had tried to deny, Bradley held her hand by going to the store. A young woman smiled at her and greeted her.

Hello, can I help you?

Bradley looked at Stefani, who nodded to him.

We want to have a pregnancy test.

The pharmacist grinned even more, pulled a box from the shelf and put it in front of him on the counter.

Good luck!

Many thanks ...

Stefani smiled sweetly at the young woman.

If I may say something, you are a really cute couple!

The two looked at each other and smiled again. After Bradley paid, they left the store.
The return trip was quiet, nobody said a word. It was not an uncomfortable silence, just a trusting exchange of ideas without words.
When they got home, Stefani immediately went to the bathroom and wanted to make test.

It says, you have to pee on the white strip, then put on the cap and wait 7 minutes.

I know ...

Wait!

Why?

The bathroom door opened.

We have to wait! Here's written, you should do the test in the morning after getting up. And you should do it after a week again as a precautionary.

But I can't wait that long!

She set the box aside and moved closer to Bradley.

But I have an idea to short the time!

Bradley smiled at her.

Me too! We go into the pool ...

Stefani had not thought of this idea, but nevertheless agreed. The rest of the day they spent together and went to bed in the evening. Just before she fell asleep, she looked at Bradley again.

I am looking forward to tomorrow! I'm so exited!

Me too!
_______________________________________
She put the test on her dresser and sat down on the bed. Bradley sat down next to her nervously and held her hand.

No matter what the result is, I love you!

He kissed her. Stefani leaned against his body and closed his eyes.

I'm so excited! If I'm really pregnant ... we have our first baby!

It was quiet in the room, so quiet that you could even hear the ticking of the clock. They both stared at the clock and waited eagerly for 7 minutes to pass. Nobody knew what he should do now. As a precaution, they waited 10 minutes until Stefani got up from bed and passed the test of the dresser. Without looking at the test, she sat down on Bradley's lap.

Ready?

Yes!

She turned the test  ...

========
Alittle mini monster would be cute, right?😍😁