Prologue 2

Gray found himself back in his system space which left him feeling hollow and desolate as a galaxy before him. Years ago when Gray found himself in the space was so taken with the beauty of this space as it look like he was floating in endless expanse of space below him constellations and galaxies dimly shining, enticing is curious nature to go forth and explore. 

But that was a long time ago now the parts of him that felt wonder and joy to be going on this adventure was snuffed out when the system first made him commit one of the many unspeakable deeply buried horrors. 

[Host. Failure to complete the missions you will be receiving 10% increase of the punishment in the next world.You will also have some of your soul force removed as a warning] came the cold, sadistic voice of his system. 

Gray said nothing as this was how every mission has ended for the past thousand worlds. 

Great, more punishment, that statistic blasted of a system even understand maths!!!!!!!!!!!. Grey shouted internally, He knew he finished the mission perfectly however he also knew that the system would nevertheless punish him and take the last remaining pieces of his soul And he couldn't do anything to stop it. 

[Initiating soul force extraction.....]

[2% ....]

[20%...]

[40%....]

[70%...]

[92%.......]

Gray was panicking unable To fight or know even how to. He could feel his sole gain ripped and shredded from his consciousness and everything that made him, feeling himself been torn apart with no hope....

One moment he felt himself being for better the lack of words consumed, But then a fleeting idea crossed his mind that if the system could suck his life force, his soul,His very being away so why couldn't he do the same. 

One moment he felt himself dying the next he felt a switch been flipped and a rapid speed visible to his eyes he saw himself regenerating and the system being absorbed by a vortex like storm originating in his chest, he could feel system being obliterated, consumed by him and all the soul force system contained being used to give his previously depleted soul force strength and energy or power like never before.

 Then he blacked out........................                               

                                     xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxxooxoxxooxxooxxoxo

.... When he woke up grey could feel a massive surge of power, of energy you could also feel the system he absorbed becoming one with him. 

Impossible?! How?! Really?? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!  Grey scram I'm finally free... *Aughh wuwuw* (a/n: hes's crying) 

As grey cried in relief the system's data entered him. 

Grey finally understood why the system chose him, hurt him, used him, abused him.

                                                              System data (Grey looking at)

{System purpose: bind with a spiritually strong soul to complete mission tasks in multiple worlds to receive world energy for headquarter use.

System task: find a competent host, extract from 350,000 worlds world energy  Then Absorb host Incrementally as compensation for completing missions Until host is no more, Then proceed to finding A secondary host to complete missions further} 

Gray couldn't believe what he was seeing, so much data so much lies. 

He found out he was at the first host for a system, no, he wasn't even in the triple digits. 

The system had one of the first systems ever created showing how long The system had been killing innocent souls for its selfish wants To increase its rank in its company. 

Gray fell so much hate so much anger, disgust, and the need to destroy everything the systems try to protect. He closed his eyes and  connected To the system And attached it to his soul. 

am going to use their own weapon against them, and show them her, show them despair, and then cut them off at their knees, and when I make them regret ever using me Grey Swore To the heavens and himself that he destroy people or wherever the systems originated from.

Gray retrofitted his blank system isolating it from the system hub for his world hopping revenge, as he did so you could see a sinister smile forming on his face.

Then he disappeared into his next will.......

                          In the prologue.

Next chapter will be Arc 1. 

PS

I thought never get here, it's harder than I thought writing the story and just one that loves to read them. 

Hope you enjoyed the story. 

Reading suggestions: 

1# My Cherry Will Explode in the Apocalypse - Novel updates (bl, rebirth, zombie apocalypse, very special power) 

2#Teaming Up With System 225 - wattpad (bl, worldhopping-give it a try soooo good) 

3# quickly wear the face of the devil - Novel updates ( the original holy book of worl hopping, face slapping story to me. if I could describe this story in one word it would be EPIC!!!)

-Bashfully signing off :0