Chapter 2

"It's alright Baek. You need to focus. Give him a difficult one." Suho said as he patted Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Ne. Arasso Suho-hyung." Baekhyun responded and searches a new song.

"Are you ready to lose Joonmyun?" Kris mockingly said.

"In your dreams Yifan." Suho scoffed. "Play it Baek." Baekhyun nodded and played the song.

Irony by The Wonder Girls was played and the K leader was satisfied with the song choice his dongsaeng has picked.

"Jinjja?!" Baekhyun was surprised as you can dance to the song that he played leaving Joonmyun's jaw hanging.

"Way to go Eunnie!" Luhan cheered. "Wait. What is this song?"

"Irony Luhan-hyung, by Wonder Girls-sunbaenim." You replied.

"Wow. How do you even know that?" Chanyeol asked.

"I watched a lot of videos. So, yeah." You answered.

"We're doomed." Kyungsoo said as he put his palms in his face.

"Right." Kai agreed."

"3 to 1. 3 to 1." Kris taunted.

"It's not yet over! First who got 10 points wins." Baekhyun yelled and you were shocked at his action.

"Chill Baek. It's only a game." Chen said.

"No Chen! My reputation here is at stake!" Baekhyun replied.

"Baekhyun-hyung - " you were about to tell him something but he cutted you off.

"It's sunbae to you maknae. Now get in here and select a song." You nodded.

"You're too harsh Baek!" Kyungsoo said.

"I don't care Kyungsoo!"

As you were picking the next song, someone patted your back and turned to face the other.

"Don't mind him, Eunseok. Baek is just being a diva. Do your best. Fighting." He ruffled your hair.

"A-Arasso, Xiumin-hyung." You blushed and played the wrong song.

(I Got A Boy - SNSD) "Is this all you can pick Maknae? This is very easy." Baek said and danced to the song.

You didn't notice that you were staring at him for a while now and not noticing that Baekhyun is talking to you. 'Oh my God. He's so cute. His fluffy cheeks, those almond-shaped eyes, his gummy smile, and his perfect lips -'

"Yah maknae! It's your turn. Stop staring at Minseok-hyung. Chen will truly hurt you." Baekhyun.

"Oh." You looked at Baekhyun feeling disappointed. 'He is really with Chen-hyung huh?' you said to your self and sighed. "Jeseongheyo Baekhyun-sunbaenim." You bowed.

Baekhyun then played Into the new world by SNSD.

"Well it's 4 to 1." Joonmyun said.

The game continued and it was down to your last song leaving your sunbae with a score of 2.

"Hyung! I don't have a hard song that he can't dance. We're gonna lose. Eottokhe!" Baekhyun worriedly said to his leader.

"We don't have any choice. Whatever song you play, he get's it." Suho said.

"I'm sorry hyung."

"Gwaenchana Baek. Gwaenchana."

Baekhyun then played Girls' Day's Female President and you responded to it.