Chapter 5

I woke up a little early since my hyungs were drunk last night due to excessive drinking of Soju. I was about to stand up but the grip on my waist started to hurt me.

"Errr. Chanyeollie-hyung, please let go of me." I said as shrugged his shoulders.

"Shireo~~~ just 5 more minutes Eunseok-ah." He mumbled. "You're sexy. I like it. Can you be mine instead?" I flinched.

I was lost and i don't know what to do. I just heard a groan and check who it was.

"Ouch! What the fuc-- oh. Hey Umin-hyung." Chanyeol-hyung greeted my boyfriend and glared on his arms around my waist. "Ooh. Sorry about that."

Minseokkie-hyung then pulled me up and lead me to the kitchen.

"Uhm. Errr. S-sorry about that hyung. I thought that you were the one hugging me. I'm sorry." I said as i tucked my head down and tightened the hold on the hem of my sweater.

He sat beside me and placed the pancakes in front of me, "Gwaenchana Munchkin. Chanyeol is always like that. Don't worry ok? Now, eat your breakfast."

"A-arasso hyung." I replied and ate a slice of his pancake. "You want some?" I offered.

"If you want to." He smiled.

"Open up." I said and fed him a slice.

I felt something vibrating in my pants. I held my handphone out and saw a lot of missed calls from Jaehyun-hyung, Seulgi-noona, Jeno and... and a text from Johnny-hyung.

"Oh no. I'm dead." I groaned.

"Waeyo Munchkin?"

"I... i haven't texted my hyungs and noonas. I think they're worried about me. I think i should go home."

"Want me to drive you home?"

"If you want to."

"Then let's go. I had a lot of explaining to do with your hyungs and noonas." Minseokkie-hyung said as he lend me some of his clothes for me to change and freshen up.

He held my hand and we walked straight to his car and heard something clicking.

"Huh? What was that?" i looked around but i see nothing.

"Waeyo munchkin?" he asked me.

"Nothing. it's just... i heard something clicking. it seems that they have taken a picture of us or something. i'm scared hyung." i said as i hugged him tightly. not knowing that they is someone taking pictures of us.

"Don't worry. even if the pictures we're out. i'll still protect you and love you Eunseok-ah. do you want to tell Lee Sooman seonsaengnim?" i nodded.

"ok. after i apologize to your hyungs and noonas, we'll go straight to Lee Sooman seonsaengnim." he said.

"I hope he won't be angry with us. and the fans hyung. i don't want them to hate you." i said as i felt tears running to my cheeks.

"Ssshh. it's ok. i'm here. i'm always here." he said as his thumbs clears my cheeks.

"arasso. let's go now hyung. i have to go somwhere also." i said and we went inside his car and drove to our dorm.

after a not quite long silence. he took my hand and asked.

We've reached the dorm and i swear, i could hear my hyungs voices cursing because i'm still not home. i gently opened the door and...

"Where is that brat... Oh hey Minseok-hyung. Good morning." Jaehyun-hyung said.

"I'm sorry about last night. i had a party at the dorm that's why Eunseok was not home last night. I'm sorry." Minseokkie hyung bowed to my hyungs.

"It's fine with me Minseok-hyung but i don't think Seulgi and Irene will go easy on you. they are scary when they are angry. Especially when it concerns Eunseok. Do you want something to eat hyung?" Jaehyun hyung asked.

"Ani... We had taken our breakfast at the dorm. would you mind telling me where is Seulgi ssi and Irene ssi?" minseok hyung asked.

"A-are you sure about this hyung?" Jeahyun hyung asked.

"Of course i am. it's my fault anyways. so, bring it on." Minseok hyung said.

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG! where have you been?! i'm so worried." a worried jeno ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm with the EXO hyungs last night and we celebrated Minseokkie-hyung's birthday." i explained.

"Oh jinjja? happy birthday squishy hyung!" Jeno said as he hugged minseok hyung."

"Thank you Jeno-ah." he replied.

"Ok. break it up. even if you're my favorite dongsaeng you just can't hug my squishy for more than 3 seconds. Arasso?" i said.

"So protective hyung. merong!" Jeno said.

"I think you should see Seulgi and Irene. they haven't slept you know. they are worried about you punk." Jaehyun hyung said as he pinched my nose.

"alright alright! just don't pinch my nose. jeez!" i said and grabbed my boyfriend's hand and went to my noonas room.

we've reached my noonas room and i can sense that the real nagging will come.

"Seulgi noona, Irene noona, i-i'm ho-home." i said nervously.

"SHIN EUNSEOK! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! WE'VE BEEN WORRIED THE WHOLE NIGHT! NO TEXTS! NO CALLS! AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING US THAT YOU'RE SORRY AND DON'T MAKE THAT POUTY FACE CAUSE IT WON'T WORK!" seulgi noona yelled and i was frozen from where i'm standing.

"I'm sorry Seulgi ssi. i was the one at fault here. we had a party last night and i didn't notice the time and before i knew it i was drunk and so as the members. don't worry about Eunseok. i didn't let him drink any alcoholic beverages. i brought him some chocolate drinks so that he can drink and celebrate with us. i'm really sorry." minseok hyung bowed.

i was shocked on my boyfriend's behavior and i felt like crying. i know i made the right choice. he was better than him. so gentle. so kind. he cares for me and loves me. i held his hand and linked my fingers with his and mouthing a thank you to him. he smiled and stood straight.

"What's going on here i hear some screaming and... oh. hello xiumin sunbaenim." Irene noona said. "What are you doing Seulgi? bow to your sunbae."

"I won't. i'm still mad to the both of them." Seulgi noona said.

"Aish. whatever. it's ok xiumin sunbaenim. apology accepted. seulgi is just worried about our dongsaeng. he's the sweetest that's why we're so protective of him." irene noona said.

"Arasseo Irene ssi. again i'm sorry." minseok hyung bowed and i bowed as well.

"Your Seulgi noona is really scary. i still have goosebumps all over my body." Minseok hyung said as we left the dorm.

"I'm sorry squishy hyung. jinjja mianhe." i said as i try not to cry.

"It's alright munchkin. i told you that i'll be always here for you. Uljima." minseok hyung said as he kissed my forehead.

"arasseo minseokkie hyung. saranghae." i said.

"nado saranghae. kaja. we have to inform Lee Sooman seonsaengnim." i nodded.

At SM..

*knock knock*

"Oh Minseok, Eunseok, what brings you here?" LSM asked.

"Uhm. we have to tell you something seonsaengnim." i said to LSM seonsaengnim.

"well, what is it?" LSM said as he put his his arms on his table and leaned forward.

"I... uh... We... uh..."

Minseok hyung took my hand and said, "Me and Eunseok are dating."

"I'm sorry. You what?" LSM said.

"Ma and Eunseok are dating, seonsaengnim." Minseok hyung said.

"WHHHHAAAAAAT?!" LSM screamed.

So here's an update. :)

sorry it's short. :)