Chapter 1

Welcome to the world, Laval

Lagravis felt tears coming from his eyes when a lion doctor told that his wife, Leona had passed away after giving birth to they're child. Lagravis couldn't believe what he had heard. His loving and caring wife was gone. "Would you like to hold you're son?" The doctor asked. Lagravis just nodded. The doctor opened the door and Lagravis saw his wife laying on a bed. The doctor walked to a crib and raised a little lion cub into his arms. Then he walked to his king and placed the cub carefully into his arms. Lagravis looked at his cub and smiled, then he whispered to him, "Hey there, my little warrior" The doctor left the room, leaving Lagravis alone with his cub. Lagravis held his cub closely to him as he whispered "im going to protect you, at all costs"

2 hours later...

Lagravis's POV

I was sittting on a chair, watching my son, who was sleeping. 'He looks so peaceful' i thought.
A couple of minutes later, he squinted his eyes open. I was so happy. He had my golden eyes.
I kissed his forehead and he smiled. He looked so cute. Then i heard a knock on the door. "Come in" i said. The door opened and my brother, Lavertus came in. I could see sadness in his eyes 'propably because of Leona' i thought. Lavertus walked to me and said "im sorry" "it's not you're fault" i answered. Then he looked to my cub and smiled. "Hes so cute" he said. " indeed" i said. "What's his name gonna be?" He asked. I answered to him "I was thinking the name, Laval"

To be continued...

Hey everyone! I decided to start writing a fanfic about Laval's childhood :) I hope that  someone reads these.