Chapter 3

The peaceful sound of the roaring chi falls was interrupted by a loud crash.

Lagravis was speeding down the hall, guards following him. When he reached Laval's room, he gasped in horror.

There was some kind of creature that was holding Laval in his arms. Laval was crying loudly. The creature had a black cloak with it's hood up, which made it difficult to recognize what animal he is.

"Give me my cub, NOW!" Lagravis roared.
"I have other things in mind" the creature said, before speeding to the window. He took a rope and leaped from the edge, other arm clinging to the rope, the other holding Laval. Lagravis tried to stop him, but he was too late.

"Longtooth, get every lion to stop that creature" Lagravis ordered, staring to the woods where the creature was running.

"Yes sir"

While Longtooth went to give out the orders, Lagravis's mind filled with questions. 'Who was that, why did he take Laval, what does he want from him, why wasn't i fast enough'

He watched as lion tanks and speedors disappeared into the woods, hoping that they would find the creature, and bring his son back home. And most likely they would, since he didn't have any vehicle with him. But then again, he could have hidden it to the woods, so no one could notice it. And everyone in Chima knows that it's not that easy to sneak to the Lion temple and steal something, then try to get away on foot.

Lagravis was getting hopeless, what if he never sees his son again. What if the creature hurts him, or worse...

Lagravis pushed that thought away. He didn't want to think about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A speedor was speeding through the forest. The driver glanced behind, listening.
'They are getting close' he thought to himself. The cub in his arms hadn't stopped crying, which was getting on his nerves, but he wasn't allowed to hurt the child, or he would get in real trouble.
'What in the name of Cavora would my boss want from a lion cub'

He heard the lion troops getting closer, which brought him back to reality. He speeded deep into the forest, leaving behind a cloud of dust.

Heyy, im back with a new chapter :) AND IT DID NOT TAKE HALF A YEAR, BE. PROUD. OF. ME. Just kidding :D Or am i?
Quick reminder i don't own legends of Chima. Have a nice day!!