chapter 3

Kayleen's POV

So we talked until the food arrived.
"what are doing tomorrow " damn  that question was hard ,is he like asking me out cause that's pretty scary.
"why do ask " I face palm myself in my mind.

"well I just wanted for you and me to go out on a date "

"oh, I you asking me out just because you feel pity that my date didn't go well ?" I asked very furious

"no, lol was genuinely asking you "

"how am I supposed to believe you not lying to me " he's really getting on my nerves.

"I'll prove to you when I take you out is that a deal " he said anxious for my answer.

"before you agree, do you by any chance have a pregnant girlfriend I should no  about " and then he  started laughing at me, likehe was literally about to cry.

"no there isn't any pregnant girlfriend that you should know about "

"okay then we have a date "

"thank God I thought I had to beg "

"so dramatic " I say while rolling my eyes.

"I'm... I should take you home " shit I can't tell him my address or he will run away when he finds out I'm not that rich. I have to think of something fast.

"yha sure "

"let's go then, why do you look tense or something "

"oh it's nothing, can you drop me at the small park close to the shopping center "

"oh, I see but why I can drop you straight at your place " think what should I tell him now.

"I have to pick up something from a friend of mine who lives close to the park"

"Oh okay sure let's go"

"Um what time are you going to pick me up at"

"You can just give me your number so that I can call you when I won't be busy"

"Okay sure " I give him my phone but he decides that I should also have his number just in case.

We reach the park and I say goodbye and walk to my apartment.