chapter 4

I couldn't sleep yesterday thinking of what I'm gonna wear on our date . It's twelve o'clock and he called saying that he will pick me up at six o'clock.
And now it five and I haven't chosen an outfit to wear.i have to also take a long bath so that's l'm clean and smell great .

So I've decided that's I'm gonna wearing a knee high tight dress which kinda shows my curves which I love and also some high heels . it's no like I'm trying to make him want to sleep with me .

So right I have finished bathing and I'm putting on some light make up I don't want to look like a doll . So right now I'm putting on my outfit which by the way looks great ,I'm just waiting for my date . Before I even reach the kitchen  my phone get's a notification,I check it and it's Pablo .

Pablo: you didn't tell me your address

Me: sorry I will meet you  there

Pablo: okay

I go out of my building and I start walking until I see his car . I knock on his window and he sees me . He comes out of the car to open my door ,what a gentleman I think in my mind.

"Thanks" he smiles and goes the other way . We start have a conversation about random thing until we reach this lovely looking restaurant,but it looks expensive which I don't like .

He he opens my door and we go to the  waiter , for our table. He doesn't even ask for reservations he  just leads us to our table like he was expecting us .

We sit down .

"Hello , my name is Joseph should I get you any drinks " he looked nervous or something

"We have the best and most expensive red wine you have" Pablo said , which made me kind of made me angry because I didn't want the wine but I decided to keep it to myself.

"So beautiful Kayleen tell me what you do for a living"

"I'm a chef at some restaurant"

"Oh, so this means you can cook ,you know what they say to get in a man's heart is nice food and a beautiful Kayleen" and he got me blushing when he said that.

After that our food arrived he asked me other questions.

"It's my turn to ask questions what do you do for a living ?, how old are you?"

"Those are almost of questions but anyways ,I own an architectural company and I'm 27 years old and by the way how old are you "

"I'm 21 years old "

"wanna come to my place for a nice dessert ."

"I wish I could but j have work Tommorow" I said in a low voice

"I forgot Tommorow is Monday but when are you free this week"

"Weekends I'm free all the time" I said wondering where this conversation is going.

"Ok so I'm also taking you out to the carnival on Saturday"

"Sure okay, today was nice thanks for taking me out" I said while he was opening the door for me to go out.

"Your welcome beautiful" he said as he go in side his car waiting for me to disappear.

~~~~~~~~

Vote.
Comment.
Thanks :-).