Chapter 6

Kayleen's  POV

I'm in the club with my friends and we are having a blast. Even though we are not  in the VIP .

"K tell us about your man? " Queen says and I roll my eyes at her question. I haven't really told them about anything about Pablo, so it's kinda complicated.

"Tell us how you met him and that stuff" Kayla says in an excited tone

"I will tell you if you tell me where Karima is" I ask

"Probably getting it on with her boss" Paul says

"What do you mean by that " Kayla and I say in unison while Queen has her whole mouth open with shock.

"You guys didn't know " Paul speaks again bringing us back to reality .

"Wa...wait what did you just say , that innocent Karima is getting it from her  boss,damn I have missed a lot of things" I say

"But that doesn't explain why she's no here" Kayla says concerned

"She said she will meet us in our favourite restaurant" Paul says and we all just nod .

"Back to the main topic ,tell us more about you special man " Queen says making me roll my eyes. I take a deep breath before I begin telling them about how Pablo and I met.

+++++++++++++±

"So you are dating 'the Pablo Hernandez' " 

" What do you mean by 'the Pablo Hernandez' " I ask Paul after his statement.

"Bitch you don't know the kind of man you are dating damn this is a first , anyways he's like one of the richest man in America and the world" Paul says in an over exaggerated manner.

"WHAT " I say all flabbergasted  shocked and surprised voice

"No way you literally didn't know ,how you didn't notice when you guys were going out I'm sure he took you to expensive restaurants"

"I should have noticed  I just thought he just had money or something urgh I'm so stupid now , I feel like killing myself" I say all confused, how am I going to look at him now he even asked me to visit him for the whole weekend at hi house . What if he finds out I'm poor oh gosh ,I know even though I'm not that poor but to him I am .

"Don't worry yourself in m sure he doesn't care since he knows everything about you " Queen says which also makes me remember something .

" Oh shit he doesn't even know where I live "

"What do you mean he doesn't know where you live  where has he been dropping you and please don't tell me he's been leaving you in expensive place you claim you leave in "  Kayla says

" Not exactly I just tell him to leave me in that small park close to my apartment " I say

" That's a little bit better but you have to tell him " Queen says

"Thanks I know let's have some fun!" I scream and go to the dance floor with my friends.

----''''''----''''----'''----'----'----'''-----'-----'-'-'-'-'-'-

Next day (still Kayleen's POV)

So we are at our favourite restaurant waiting for Karima who is now late and is making us wait which is kind of odd because she is always the first to come at any place we go to . About ten minutes Karima's figure comes to light and we can see her, which is a relief because I was kinda worried about her tardiness.

"Sorry guy for making you guys wait
f

or such a long time" Karima said looking nervous

"It's fine can you please tell us about this sudden meeting that has made you look so nervous" Paul says which makes everyone roll the eyes , but kept us wondering what this whole thing was abouts.

"Okay ...um... I . Am . Pregnant. And . It's .my . boss's .child . I'm very scared what if he fires me or  abandon's our child it's scary . I don't even know why did I sleep with him in the first place oh I'm such a stupid girl oh my gosh how am I gonna raise a child alone " Karima says while crying we try cooing her so she calms down . Once she was calm Queen started with her interrogation.

"When did you stars sleeping with your boss you naughty girl" which made Karima blush a bit making us chuckle .

"Well he started flirting with me and I tried to hold myself but I fell for his tricks , so he started inviting me to his house telling me it for work, but that turned into me losing my virginity and waking up in a hard chest " she says  all  flushed .

"How long has this sleeping thing happening" Kayla finally speaks

"For about six months"  making us  awe

" You didn't tell is such a thing for six months you can keep a secret even from your friends " I say a bit angry

"But you are no better tell us that you had a boyfriend til yesterday when we asked you" Paul says trying to defend Karima making me surrender my arms defeated.

" You have a boyfriend who is he ?" Karima asks me all excited, making me take deep breath.

"Well I'm dating Pablo Hernandez" I said in a defeated voice , and here goes ' the Pablo Hernandez' thing

"You mean 'the Pablo Hernandez' " Karima says surprised like the time I told the others .

"Yep" popping the 'p'

"No way that guy he looks rude , like this one time he came to see Rocky he didn't even ask politely for me to lead him he was like 'go tell your boss that Pablo is here to see him ' scary I tell you "
Karima says in a dreadful voice making me a cringe because I have never seen him be rude to anyone not even me

" Yep he has been said to be one of the most ruthless businessman too" Kayla says all scared making me want to defend him .

" He's not mean or rude so please drop it " I say defending him

"And who is this Rocky guy and how does he know Pablo" I ask all curious

"Well I never really asked Mr. Harrison that " she says looking all sad

"Oh I'm sorry for asking you that question didn't want to make you all sad " I say  concerned and regretful

"Let leave the sad things behind,I have a serious question what are you gonna do about our little bundle of joy on the way " Paul asks excited

" I don't know but what I know I'm keeping him or her"

"Ok but I have to go home to pack I'm going on a weekend away with someone" I say excited

"Don't forget to use protection" Queen says making me roll my eyes

-------------_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

PLEASE VOTE
AND COMMENT