In Deep love only time can tell how long it lasts

Slenderman p.o.v
I was walking down the hallway through the Creepypasta manor when I heard slight screaming coming from Toby's room I tried to ignore it thinking Toby was pranking people again so I continue to walk until I stopped and heard violent Thrusting noises I checked the other Creepypasta's bedrooms to make sure everyone was asleep but I saw Jeff gone I immediately started to panic of what's happening.
Jeff p.o.v
Toby Stop!" I screamed in pain eager to make Toby let go I started to kick a little and kick Toby on his hip but that didn't help he went faster and soon all I felt was more pain some of it was pleasure but I knew it wasn't right I'm not supposed to be having a fun time with a freak I'm not that type of G-guy I thought.
Toby p.o.v
I kept Thrusting into Jeff Harder and harder I was so addicted to the noises he was making it sounded like music.tears started to stream down Jeff's face a little but I look him in the eyes and asked "who do you belong to?"
Jeff p.o.v
I immediately said "I don't belong to you asshole!"he looked furious and kept slamming into me at this point my legs went numb and my ass was sore "it hurts!" I begged him to stop but he wouldn't so at this point I really wanted to shut my eyes in pain but of course I couldn't.
Slenderman p.o.v
I was getting more and more aggravated so I bust open Toby's door and couldn't believer
what he was doing to poor Jeffrey."(I'll show you guys the image of there position)

Jeff p.o.v
I noticed slender starting to daze but in a angry way"Slender!"..."Slender Help Me!"I screamed as I started to try to make toby Let go of me."
Slenderman p.o.v
As soon as I heard Jeff scream my name I quickly grabbed Toby by one of my tentacles and yelled at him"Toby what were you Thinking!"
You hurt him😡."
Toby p.o.v
It felt good dad I responded after all it was Jeff's ass I was in before dad interrupted"and plus why do you care?"
Slenderman p.o.v
I sigh"Toby your grounded and if you touch Jeff again I'll cut your goddamn fingers off got it!"
Toby p.o.v
I struggle to get loose of slender's tight tentacle wrapped around my waist"Fine" I responded annoyed and defeated."
Slenderman p.o.v
I quickly throw Toby aside and rush over to Jeff who had unfortunately passed out.I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom to clean him up.
(While cleaning Jeffrey
Jeff p.o.v
I wake up seeing slender bathing me "h-hey.." I said he responded back with a smile and asked "how are you feeling?"I shrugged but when I was about to move I felt a sharp pain hit me"Ow" i stated."
Slenderman p.o.v
"Hey you shouldn't move yet bud"I said while washing his bruised back I moved his long black hair out of the way so I can get his lower back but I felt a slight grab at my arm of embarrassment it was Jeff he grabbed my arm and said"s-Slender please don't hurt me..."
I nodded and started to wash his lower back my poor Jeffrey I've never seen him so scared and shy towards me."
Jeff p.o.v
He then asked me to stand so I did painfully and held onto the bathroom wall to keep my balance then he started to wash in my hidden yet more private area's I winced in pain but when he stopped I sat back down carefully and he started to carefully wash my long black hair well I would say I was the only one who washed my hair but I just smiled knowing that this must be dad's caring side so I enjoyed it while he showed it to me."
Slenderman p.o.v
I get finished washing Jeff then I felt...
(Hey guys Dj sorry for the cliffhanger I'll make another part I promise..love y'all 😁