The love starts~

Slenderman p.o.v
Then I felt a soft gentle press against my invisible lips a kiss!" I thought so I kissed back to show I deeply care for him."
Jeff p.o.v
I kiss slender but to my surprise he kissed back I didn't think he would Well I've always had a slight crush on slender for a long time I was nervous to tell him before because he would probably get mad at me I've always wanted slender but I never thought this would happen."
Slenderman p.o.v
"Jeffrey are you feeling alright?"I asked he responded"yea yea...."he responded quickly but I knew he had something on his mind I asked another question"are you sure you seem a little anxious?"
Jeff p.o.v
"Slender I like you ok not the friend way more than that I'm sorry"I said covering my blushed face I look up and see slender smiling it was heartwarming and telling me there was no need to apologize."
Slenderman p.o.v
I blushed at his confession and smiled"I love you too Jeffrey"I said back softly and hug him he hugs back"and I promise to never leave your side my love"
Jeff p.o.v
At that point I blushed like mad and kissed Slender's cheek and held my arms out he pick me up out the water and covers me with a towel as well as tie my hair up into a bun on my head I smile slightly he carries me to his room."
Slenderman p.o.v
I carry him to my room and set him down on my bed "you sleep with me tonight I don't trust Toby and I want you safe"Jeff agrees by nodding and I kiss him again and get him dressed I look up and ask "may I dress you my love?"he nodded slowly blushing like crazy i smirked a little at my little strawberry"your too adorable"I responded while dressing him."
Jeff p.o.v
At this point I couldn't hold back the words coming up my throat"I l-love you Slender" I say stuttering a bit by my shyness then I hear him whisper to me"I love you more"I start to slightly drift off and slender knew what was happening so he tucked me in bed and fell asleep beside me."
Slenderman p.o.v
Shortly after dressing Jeff he started to doze off and I got tired as well so I switched the light off and laid beside him drifting to sleep."
(Hey another part you say?! Ok ok calm down I promise you I'm posting all day so don't worry cya my creepy readers)