Chapter 4

IM BACK! I missed you guys! This chapter is short but I'm already working on the next one so keep an eye out.

Fun fact and also bc I HOPE you guys will believe me but when I was at the airport in LA I saw Diane Guerrero!! (Maritza from OITNB) my brain short circuited and I completely forgot how to speak and when she walked away that's when I was able to talk again lmaooo I was fr fangirling so hard and like hyperventilating that the people around me looked at me like I was crazy and the people I was with didn't believe me..... so yeah lmao that's was like my first celebrity encounter 😭❤️

ANYWAY Love you guys :)

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!

Songs that inspired me for this chapter:

Will He by Joji

Something's Gotta Give by Camila

After You by Meghan Trainor

Remember Me by UMI

Enjoy :)

The air was getting a little chilly as we walked through the vacant streets leading towards our neighborhood. For a moment I swore Camila had fallen asleep on my back since her arms hung loosely in front of me, her hands now empty since I made her throw away that bottle of Smirnoff awhile ago.

"Lauren?"

Camila's sudden voice startled me, I gently squeezed the back of her thighs and smiled when I felt her cheek rub affectionately against the side of my head.

"Yeah?"

"Would you marry me one day?" She asked gently and almost hesitant in fear of my reaction.

My heart skipped a beat at the question and I felt a blush rise on my cheeks. I wanted scream "YES." I would marry this girl in a heartbeat if I could. But I was afraid of embarrassing myself so I reversed it.

"Would you marry me? Is the real question," I teased with a nervous laugh.

"Absolutely." She responded without hesitation making me stop in my tracks.

"Really?" I asked almost shocked that she felt the same exact way I did even though we hadn't been together for that long. And also given our... situation.

I tapped Camila's thighs and motioned for her to get off and I slowly set her down. I rotated my body to face her.

"Yes," her pink lips curved into that gentle smile I love so much and my heart began beating even faster. "If things were different I'd marry you tomorrow."

My hands reached forward and gripped her hips pulling her into me. I connected our lips in a gentle kiss feeling her smile against mine.

I pulled back until only our noses were brushing lightly, "I love you."

"I love you more."

I kissed the tip of her nose and smiled as I peered back into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm proposing first called it!"

Camila's lips parted in surprise at my sudden outburst and pouted playfully.

"I wanted to propose," she stuck out her plump bottom lip. "Not fair."