Prologue

Matteo has been a nervous wreck all day. Today would be the day, his girlfriend of 5 years would be graduating college and he has been planning this for months. He planned to make this the most special day for her, one to never forget. 

Luna's graduating ceremony was in the morning which gave Matteo enough for him and his friends to set up for her big surprise tonight. Everyone could see how stressed he was, he was barking orders and he was controlling everything his friends did because he wanted everything to be perfect. He couldn't watch over all the time since he promised to be at the ceremony. 

The hours of the day were agony for him and Matteo kept feeling in the inside of his jacket to check if the little square box was still there and every time, he let out a breath of relief once he feels it in his fingers.

Luna began to grow suspicious, he hasn't been acting like himself today and she was worried. She kept asking what was going on but he never gave her a clear answer. She had no idea what had him so on edge.

Soon after they celebrated at Roller with their friends, they had dinner with Luna's family. Matteo grew more nervous by the minute. Everyone except for Luna knew the answer as to why so they tried to ignore it most of the time but they gave him reassuring smiles every once in a while. 

Soon enough it was time, with the last words of encouragement of her father. Matteo started to get ready for the night as well as Luna. Miguel was happy to know Matteo has asked for his blessing weeks before the big day. It seemed that he really cared about his daughter which automatically made him happy.

They were both on the road rather quickly and Matteo was the one driving, he told Luna he had a surprise for her so he had her blindfolded in the car. Every once in a while, she asked if they were there, he kept saying they were almost there. 

He parked the car near the park and he opened the door for her, leading her through all the paths and trees until he spotted the little lake he had meant to bring her to. Once he was sure they had a good view of what he wanted her to see, he took off the blindfold. Luna's mouth fell open and her eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

They were at the red bridge in the Japanese garden in Buenos Aires, their red bridge to be specific. It was decorated beautifully. Rose petals were drifting on the water and the bridge was decorated with beautiful lights. It was dark outside so it was clearly seen. 

"This is beautiful, Matteo," it was all Luna could say. 

Matteo was relieved to hear this but the biggest surprise was yet to come. He intertwined their fingers and lead her onto the bridge. She couldn't have enough of the scene in front of her. She was looking around everywhere. She was so distracted by the view, she didn't realise Matteo went down on one knee and held a little box in front of her. 

She finally looked down and into his eyes and tears started to form in her eyes. Now, she was definitely speechless. 

Matteo gave her a nervous smile. This was the hardest part for him. This was it. 

"Luna, when you came into my life, I didn't know how important you were going to be. I have to admit, I was a jerk when we met. I liked messing with you and annoying you. It made me smile to be able to get that kind of reaction out of you. We went through a lot to get here. I'm honestly still surprised that you still stuck with me, even after everything I've done. I've made a mess but you were still there," she laughed through the tears but he continued, "I've realized soon after we met, I would always want you by my side and I'm honoured to be your boyfriend. But I would be more honoured if you became my wife. So Luna Valente, my chica delivery, will you do me the honour of marrying me?" Tears started to stream down both their cheeks now.

Luna jumped in excitement and answered: "Of course, chico fresa. Of course I will marry you." 

They both smiled at one another and he stood up and put the diamond ring around her finger. After taking a look at the rock on her ring finger. She went in for a hug and he didn't hesitate to answer it. They shared a passionate kiss and couldn't keep the goofy smiles off their faces. 

This was just the beginning, the beginning of a whole lot of plan making. This is not just the start of their future but also the start of the future of two other people, only nobody knew about this yet.

_____________________________

A/N:

Okay, so here's the prologue. Upcoming chapters will be longer. I also don't know how many chapters this is going to have. I have a general idea about the story and know which direction I want to take it in but don't know how long this is going to take. 

This story will focus on lutteo but mostly on gastina. Simbar is in it as well but not the main plot here.

Lastly, it won't be updated regularly since I'm slowly picking up everything I've put down due to stress so it's taking a while to get back into that routine.

PS: Expect an update for simbar one shots in the upcoming days. I'm going to post a new one shot for them.