Dare #3

Random deadbeat floats for a while until it saw something come up on Vivi's laptop.

Deadbeat: (looks at comment and smiles as it floated away to get Lewis and Vivi)

*Four minutes later*

Deadbeat: come on, come on, come on!

Lewis: ok,ok! What is it that you wanted to show us?

Deadbeat: you two have a dare to do.

Vivi: really? What is it?

Deadbeat: (goes to Vivi's laptop and reads the dare) this is from coolcattwo and they dare Lewis to kiss Vivi. (Fan girls quietly)

Lewis: (blushes) kiss Vivi? ....ok.

Vivi: sure, we do that.

Deadbeat: yeeeessss!!! Wait, before you do it; I need to get something.

Lewis: ok, we'll wait.

*Two minutes later*

Deadbeat: ok, I'm back. ( Hides a camera behind it's back)

Vivi: ok, let's do this. ( Turns to Lewis)

Lewis: yes, let's begin. (Turns to Vivi as he turned his skull into a human head) 

Deadbeat: (starts recording) whispers- this is going to be awesome.

Vivi puts her arms around Lewis's neck while Lewis put his arms around Vivi's waist as they slowly bring their faces close to each other.

Deadbeat: (fan girl increase)

Lewis and Vivi kiss.

Deadbeat: yeeeessss!!! Lewis x Vivi forever!!!!

Lewis and Vivi breaks up the kiss and looks at the deadbeat.

Vivi: is that a camera?

Deadbeat: maybe...yes

Lewis: you didn't record us kissing did you?

Deadbeat: maybe :3

Lewis: give me the camera.

Deadbeat: no

Lewis: give me the camera now.

Deadbeat: no way! I'm not giving this up. This is a good opportunity to make a great deal with the other deadbeats. Maybe I should make a lot of copy's for the others.

Lewis: Give. Me. That. Camera!

Deadbeat: you want the camera, come and get it Pepper. ( Flies away with camera while laughing)

Lewis: get back here! ( Chases after deadbeat)

Vivi: (shakes her head and turns to you) well, I hope you enjoyed our dare. Please send and questions or dares you want us to do and give this chapter a good vote. Until then, bye.

Thank you coolcattwo for the dare. I was wondering when someone would comment that dare.

Lewvi forever!!! Aka: Lewis x Vivi

Bye! :)