Dare: #4

Me:( sitting on a table eating lunch when suddenly Vivi's laptop got another commitment.)

Me: Hm? (Looks at comment and smiles) ok I can do that. Good thing I have Vivi's magic book of spells. 

(Looks for Vivi and Arthur and see them in the living room sitting on the couch watching TV.)

Me: perfect. (Took out Vivi's book and look for a spell that can do the job) found it!

(Looks over to Arthur and Vivi and says the spell) 

Once the spell was done. Lewis walked out of the kitchen.

Lewis: Hey guys, what do you want for- interrupted by a massive poof of smoke.

Lewis: Arthur!? Vivi!? Are you too ok!?

Arthur and Vivi started coughing and fanning the smoke away.

Once the smoke was gone Lewis was shocking.

Vivi: (looks over to Lewis and is confused with his expression) Lewis? What's wrong?

Arthur: (looks to Vivi and is shocked too) uh.... Vivi y-y-you h-have ears.

Vivi: uh, yeah. Of course I have ears.

Arthur: no, Vivi...um, how do I put this? Put your hands on your head.

Vivi: ok...(puts hands on head and feels two fluffy ears on her head)
Wait, what? (Runs to a mirror and sees that she has wolf ears on her head) What!?

Arthur: wow, I didn't know you were a real animal. (Giggles as two fox ears popped up on his head)

Lewis: you have ears too Arthur.

Arthur: say what? (He goes to the mirror and sees fox ears on his head) What the heck!?

Vivi: now who's the animal? (She said as she grind)

Arthur: how did this happen!? (Looks over to Vivi) Did you do this!?

Vivi: no! I don't have my magic book!

Arthur: well, this has your name  written all over it!

Vivi: I don't do this!

(Arthur and Vivi argue with each other while I was was laughing at the whole thing)

Me: oh my gosh! This is so funny!

( Arthur and Vivi stop their argument and turned to see me laughing while holding Vivi's magic book)

Arthur and Vivi: Hey!

Me:(I stopped laughing and looked at Arthur and Vivi who has very angry expressions) uhhhh, hi.

Arthur: did you do this!?

Me: maybe :3

Vivi: change us back!

Me: I don't know how to do that.

Arthur: than give Vivi her book than!

Me: hm, how about...no.

Vivi: give me the book! ( She and Arthur walks over to me)

Me: you want this book? Try and get it! ( Started running away)

Arthur and Vivi: (chase after me) get back here you brat!

Me: (still running) well, I hope you enjoyed it. Huh, please send more dares and asks to us. Until then byyyyyyye!

Arthur: give us that book!

Me: never! :)