Ask #7

Me: ( minding my own business, until I saw a new ask) hm? ( Reads question) oh...ok. Hey guys, you have a question.

Vivi: from who?

Me: from a person called SaveFile_Crew and they ask if you guys ever meet au ghost Arthur.

Arthur: um, what do you mean by ghost Arthur!?

Lewis: and au, what's that all about?

Me: well, you know about your fandom, don't you?

Vivi: yeah, what about it?

Me: well, ever since your first music video got very popular, your fans decided to make stories about it. Including this.

(The group looks at me with confusion)

Me: (sigh) ok, have you guys seen the Spider-man into the spider vers movie.

Vivi: yes, we have.

Me: ok, think of that, but instead of Spider-man, it's you guys and that you have many universe of the same story but, different.

Group: ooohhh

Arthur: but, I'm still questioning about the ghost me thing.

Me: well, do you guys, remember that cave incident?

Arthur: remember? Huh, I'm trying to forget.

Me: in this alternate universe, is kind of the same, except... Arthur and Lewis change places.

Lewis: what do you mean?

Me: well, in this version, instead of Arthur being possessed and pushing Lewis off the cliff...

Mystery: Lewis is possessed and pushes Arthur of the cliff.

Lewis, Arthur and Vivi: What!?

Me: yep, it's true.

Arthur: oh gosh.

Me: and there's another thing.

Lewis: what is it?

Me: the person wants to know how you would feel if you guys meet ghost Arthur.

Arthur: I'd be freaking out!

Vivi: well, uh...I don't know how I would feel in that situation.

Lewis: I would get mixed feelings from meeting him.

Mystery: same

Me: ok, so that was their answers. I hope you are satisfied. Please send us more questions and dares, you want us to do. until then, see ya.

Group: bye.