Shakespeare Code

Since most of the people on Fanfiction seem to prefer full Episodes per chapter, here is the full chapter of Shakespeare Code. The first part is the one you know along with the rest of the Episode.

I hope you'll like it...

Enjoy,

Nick

Kaya was standing in the console room with the Doctor and Martha. She wasn't sure when the Doctor had picked the medical student up but she knew that he would. They talked after she woke up again and the Time Lord mentioned the bond. The fact that he felt the Imprint, to begin with, was a bit startling for the Shifter but she made a deal with him.

Flashback

"So, I take it you know what that bond is?" the Doctor spoke up after settling Kaya on one of the beds in the medbay.

Kaya bit her lip uncertainly "Maybe."

The Time Lord looked at her seriously "But you're not going to tell me."

"I just... I don't want you to hate me," the Shifter murmured "I only just met you and... I don't want this to..."

"Relax," the Doctor soothed, placing his hand on the girl's shoulder "Just tell me one thing... Is it dangerous?"

Kaya's head snapped up immediately "No," she exclaimed, shaking her head harshly "No. It's not."

"Good," the Doctor nodded "I thought so but I needed to be sure. This is something I have never seen or heard about before, so I hope you forgive me for being a bit... wary."

The eighteen-year-old nodded "I..." She didn't know what to do. She knew that she should tell him but so far it had never done anything good for her. Her pack hated her, her brother just threw her away for the most part and not even her sisters cared for her anymore. This was easily the best thing that happened to her in ages and she didn't want to lose it just because she was a Shapeshifter.

"Hm," the Doctor tilted his head, sending the girl a small smile. He could sense that she was being truthful and her posture practically screamed that she was scared. The Time Lord would give her the benefit of a doubt for the time being but maybe they could... "I'll just have to keep guessing then, won't I?"

Kaya blinked at him "What are you trying to say?" she questioned quietly.

"A game," the Time Lord shrugged "How about we make this a game. A bet, if you will. If I can find out what the bond is I get a prize. And you're not allowed to tell me until I get it right."

"So that's it?" the Shifter frowned. It couldn't be this simple, could it? The Doctor couldn't really be this nice and let her tell him at her own pace? After all, she knew that it was unfair... The bond had something to do with him after all "You're not going to demand that I tell you why there is a bond between us?"

The Doctor shrugged "Come on," he grinned "It'll be fun."

"O – Okay?" Kaya nodded "If – If you're sure."

"I am."

End Flashback

The Shifter tightened her grip on the railing, trying not to fall. Martha was looking around in amazement, ignoring the other girl. The medical student was a little annoyed that Kaya didn't get a limitation. What was so special about her? The Doctor kissed Martha, not the other girl... That had to count for something, right? "But how do you travel in time? What makes it go?"